GREENWICH Police are appealing for help tracing a Lee man wanted on a recall to prison.
Alan Bangura, 24, who lives in Sidcup Road and has connections with Woolwich and Plumstead, is wanted after failing to comply with bail conditions.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to contact officers in Greenwich on 020 8721 2286 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 'I want to be caught': Woman threatens to steal from Tesco to highlight Christmas plight
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- Police urgently need to trace Abbey Wood man accused of GBH
- New Cross mum bids for modelling glory