GREENWICH Police are appealing for help tracing a Lee man wanted on a recall to prison.
Alan Bangura, 24, who lives in Sidcup Road and has connections with Woolwich and Plumstead, is wanted after failing to comply with bail conditions.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to contact officers in Greenwich on 020 8721 2286 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Beckenham off-duty firefighter saved man's life when he suddenly stopped breathing at St Patrick's Day parade
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- Woman in critical condition following serious crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims