A BEXLEY accountants is offering to give free advice to small businesses under a new scheme.
OAKS, Statutory Auditors and Tax advisers, based in High Street, can help small businesses save up to £2000 under the new government initiative with Enterprise Nation.
The Growth Voucher project, which is being jointly run with the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS), the Cabinet Office, as well as ACCA and other organisations.
It will see up to 15,000 small businesses receive a maximum contribution of £2,000 from the government in order to seek advice and professional support across 5 key areas: sales and marketing, management and leadership, access to finance, employment relations and making the most of digital technologies.
William Smith partner at OAKS, said: "This initiative is aimed at businesses with less than 50 employees.
"Rather than simply throw money at them, the Growth Voucher project links funds to valuable advice from professionally qualified accountants that small businesses need as they look to grow, whether that be through accessing finance, exploiting the assets within the small business or through looking to export to new markets.
"OAKS, Business and Tax Advisers is no stranger to providing high quality business advice and lend support to small businesses. The Growth Voucher scheme is, therefore, an ideal project for OAKS to be involved in"
Find out more about the Growth Vouchers project click here or call OAKS on 01322 555 283.
- 'Save our High Street': Eltham businesses 'struggling to cope' say Tory councillors
- Newsquest - publisher of this website - wins another digital advertising award
- Search for Bromley's best businesses gets under way
- Jobs to be lost in south-east London and north Kent as BHS announces closure
- POLL: M&S to stop playing music in shops - should other stores do the same?