PLUMSTEAD rapper Tinie Tempah is among a raft of celebrities backing a homeless charity’s auction.
Thirty famous stars, including Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Edge, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Pietersen and Sienna Miller have donated hats for St Mungo’s third hat auction, which runs until February 2.
Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch has donated a signed deerstalker, while Michael Sheen has donates a baseball cap he wore in Frost/Nixon.
The auction marks Woolly Hat Day, where people are encouraged to wear a hat for the day in return for a £2 donation.
In this video, legendary comedian Alexei Sayle talks about the auction.
Find out more at woollyhatday.org
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you