PLUMSTEAD rapper Tinie Tempah is among a raft of celebrities backing a homeless charity’s auction.
Thirty famous stars, including Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Edge, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Pietersen and Sienna Miller have donated hats for St Mungo’s third hat auction, which runs until February 2.
Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch has donated a signed deerstalker, while Michael Sheen has donates a baseball cap he wore in Frost/Nixon.
The auction marks Woolly Hat Day, where people are encouraged to wear a hat for the day in return for a £2 donation.
In this video, legendary comedian Alexei Sayle talks about the auction.
Find out more at woollyhatday.org
- 5 things to see and do in...Lee
- Chance to explore London's stunning architecture at Open House weekend
- Robot Wars programmed for battle at Bluewater
- Tennis stars to join celebrities on court in Greenwich for ATP tour curtain-raiser
- 5 things to see and do in...New Eltham