Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
VIDEO: Celebrities donate head wear for Woolly Hat Day
PLUMSTEAD rapper Tinie Tempah is among a raft of celebrities backing a homeless charity’s auction.
Thirty famous stars, including Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Edge, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Pietersen and Sienna Miller have donated hats for St Mungo’s third hat auction, which runs until February 2.
Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch has donated a signed deerstalker, while Michael Sheen has donates a baseball cap he wore in Frost/Nixon.
The auction marks Woolly Hat Day, where people are encouraged to wear a hat for the day in return for a £2 donation.
In this video, legendary comedian Alexei Sayle talks about the auction.
Find out more at woollyhatday.org
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- Visit the Owletts as National Trust launches the Great British Walk
- VIDEO: New Thames Clippers deal could see passenger numbers rocket
- 5 things to see and do in...Catford
- 15 things you need to see or do this week
Comments are closed on this article.