PLUMSTEAD rapper Tinie Tempah is among a raft of celebrities backing a homeless charity’s auction.
Thirty famous stars, including Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Edge, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Pietersen and Sienna Miller have donated hats for St Mungo’s third hat auction, which runs until February 2.
Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch has donated a signed deerstalker, while Michael Sheen has donates a baseball cap he wore in Frost/Nixon.
The auction marks Woolly Hat Day, where people are encouraged to wear a hat for the day in return for a £2 donation.
In this video, legendary comedian Alexei Sayle talks about the auction.
Find out more at woollyhatday.org
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent
- City's urban oasis to explore creatures of the night in Greenwich
- 15 things you need to see this week