PLUMSTEAD rapper Tinie Tempah is among a raft of celebrities backing a homeless charity’s auction.
Thirty famous stars, including Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Edge, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Pietersen and Sienna Miller have donated hats for St Mungo’s third hat auction, which runs until February 2.
Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch has donated a signed deerstalker, while Michael Sheen has donates a baseball cap he wore in Frost/Nixon.
The auction marks Woolly Hat Day, where people are encouraged to wear a hat for the day in return for a £2 donation.
In this video, legendary comedian Alexei Sayle talks about the auction.
Find out more at woollyhatday.org
- Grammy nominated reggae singer Tippa Irie to headline Lewisham People's Day
- Outdoor fun returns to streets and parks at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award