Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two people taken to hospital after crash in North Cray
TWO people were taken to hospital with back pain after a two-car crash in Sidcup on Saturday evening.
The collision happened at the Ruxley roundabout at the junction of Maidstone Road and North Cray Road just after 6pm.
Three fire engines were called to cut out the passengers of a black Ford Galaxy, which is still at the scene, along with two ambulances and one police car.
Janet Fleet, 76, who lives on North Cray Road, Sidcup and went past the crash about 7pm, said: "It was a very scary thing to see just going past.
"I was on the way to a family meal up the road and felt very sorry for the poor souls involved.
"There was a lot of emergency services at the scene and it looked very serious."
Bexley Police confirmed the patients were taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley and nobody was arrested.
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.