Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two people taken to hospital after crash in North Cray
TWO people were taken to hospital with back pain after a two-car crash in Sidcup on Saturday evening.
The collision happened at the Ruxley roundabout at the junction of Maidstone Road and North Cray Road just after 6pm.
Three fire engines were called to cut out the passengers of a black Ford Galaxy, which is still at the scene, along with two ambulances and one police car.
Janet Fleet, 76, who lives on North Cray Road, Sidcup and went past the crash about 7pm, said: "It was a very scary thing to see just going past.
"I was on the way to a family meal up the road and felt very sorry for the poor souls involved.
"There was a lot of emergency services at the scene and it looked very serious."
Bexley Police confirmed the patients were taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley and nobody was arrested.
- PICTURED: Motorcyclist killed in Kidbrooke A2 smash named as Christopher Wallace Muir
- CAMRA's 40th beer and cider festival comes to Kidbrooke
- Pug 'snatched' from Bromley home reunited with family
- Longfield paedophile jailed after sex with 12-year-old girl
- Long delays on M25 clock-wise after accident at Junction 8
Comments are closed on this article.