TWO people were taken to hospital with back pain after a two-car crash in Sidcup on Saturday evening.
The collision happened at the Ruxley roundabout at the junction of Maidstone Road and North Cray Road just after 6pm.
Three fire engines were called to cut out the passengers of a black Ford Galaxy, which is still at the scene, along with two ambulances and one police car.
Janet Fleet, 76, who lives on North Cray Road, Sidcup and went past the crash about 7pm, said: "It was a very scary thing to see just going past.
"I was on the way to a family meal up the road and felt very sorry for the poor souls involved.
"There was a lot of emergency services at the scene and it looked very serious."
Bexley Police confirmed the patients were taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley and nobody was arrested.
- 'One of our family': Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- £20,000 reward offered in Lewisham murder investigation