TWO people were taken to hospital with back pain after a two-car crash in Sidcup on Saturday evening.
The collision happened at the Ruxley roundabout at the junction of Maidstone Road and North Cray Road just after 6pm.
Three fire engines were called to cut out the passengers of a black Ford Galaxy, which is still at the scene, along with two ambulances and one police car.
Janet Fleet, 76, who lives on North Cray Road, Sidcup and went past the crash about 7pm, said: "It was a very scary thing to see just going past.
"I was on the way to a family meal up the road and felt very sorry for the poor souls involved.
"There was a lot of emergency services at the scene and it looked very serious."
Bexley Police confirmed the patients were taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley and nobody was arrested.
- Video shows 'migrants being helped off lorry on M25 in Dartford'
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Still taking its toll: Queen Elizabeth II Bridge at Dartford Crossing is a quarter of a century old
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Greenhithe police officer died during 'dangerous sex game', man accused of murdering him tells court