BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- 30,000 new jobs on the cards as Ebbsfleet Garden City announces 11 acre commercial centre
- PubSpy reviews The George, Bexley
- Queues on Sidcup By-Pass after motorbike and car crash
- Live blog for south-east London and north Kent on September 30