Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bexley residents can have their say on policing at Bexleyheath meeting
BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Motorcyclist dies in Kidbrooke A2 smash
- Deadly Asian hornets set to invade Kent
- Kent Police stop 50 heavy goods vehicles approaching Dartford Crossing
- Bexleyheath teenager grills stars of blockbuster Noah
- Do you agree with the giving of Easter eggs to children?
Comments are closed on this article.