BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Man charged with burglary plus eight other offences following Boots break-in
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition