BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Thamesmead man charged with aggravated burglary and assault
- 'Brits are the best': Chef Atik is on a mission to find great British curry cooks
- Can you help? Woman, 60, has necklace 'snatched' from neck in Gravesend