BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation