BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham