BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater