Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bexley residents can have their say on policing at Bexleyheath meeting
BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.