BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events
- Two people injured in Welling crash
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina