BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- Green chain events to get Bexley people walking this Autumn
- 13 per cent of Gravesham's tots have tooth decay - how do your kids' teeth compare?
- England football manager Roy Hodgson to open new Biggin Hill 3G pitch
- Welling army officer - who has toured Afghanistan, Iraq and Northern Ireland - is awarded MBE