BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder