BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Slade Green brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- TRAVEL: Traffic queuing at Blackwall Tunnel
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- BANK HOLIDAY WEATHER: Heatwave continues in London and south-east