BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social media
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker