BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks
- Hither Green hosting film night with selection of seasonal wines
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy