Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bexley residents can have their say on policing at Bexleyheath meeting
BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs
Comments are closed on this article.