BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Bromley Council Leader "cannot ignore a gentleman with a £500 million cheque"
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance