Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bexley residents can have their say on policing at Bexleyheath meeting
BEXLEY residents can have their say on policing in the borough at a public meeting this Monday.
The main topic of the Bexley Community Policing Engagement Group gathering will be ‘Crimes Against the Community – Be Aware, Be Prepared’.
It will run from 7pm to around 9pm at the council chambers in the Civic Centre, Bexleyheath, and will feature guest speakers providing information and advice on local scams and fraud.
There will also be an update on Queen Mary’s Hospital from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group. Bexley CPEG is funded by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
Contact Danielle Fuller on 020 8311 0951.
- Pupils at Beaverwood School in Chislehurst allegedly sprayed in face with chemical substance
- Dead horse dumped outside Dartford home
- New Cross Nathan Allen murder victim shot dead in 'trivial row over motorbike'
- Orpington woman must pay almost £600 after dumping wood in St Paul's Cray car park
- Charlton appoint Jose Riga as new head coach after Chris Powell sacking
Comments are closed on this article.