THEY are on the run and police are giving chase – here are the top five most wanted suspects in Lewisham this week.
Members of the public who spot these men are asked to get in touch with police and help the course of justice.
Anyone with information is asked not to approach them but to contact Lewisham Police’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Shaun Anthony Francis, aged 34, is wanted after he failed to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ court on December 30 last year for assault on police. An arrest warrant was issued.
Paul Oriola, also known as Paul Harvey, aged 40, is wanted by police in connection with criminal damage on November 24 last year.
Paul Edward Smith, aged 42 is wanted by police in connection with grievous bodily harm on December 30 last year.
William James Swain, aged 47, is wanted by police in connection with an incident of Actual Bodily Harm on January 2.
Karl Devine, aged 40, is wanted by police after he failed to attend/remain at a required assessment on December 30 last year.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- Plumstead man 'beat 18-year-old with metal pole near Woolwich pub in afternoon attack'
- Cat café dream continues after failed fundraising attempt
- Kent residents urge London Paramount to use sustainable energy