BRITAIN’S most spontaneous person has been found, apparently, and you can influence his adventures.
But what would you have him doing in south east London or north Kent.
After a public vote placed him in the top three, judges crowned 28-year-old west Londoner Jamie Bezencenet the Lastminute.com Spontaneity Champion handed him £50,000-worth of travel and experiences.
A number of his fully paid, spontaneous ‘missions’ thorough out the year will be picked by the readers on lastminute.com.
So what would you have him doing in our area – trekking the London Loop, climbing the O2 or buzzing round Brands Hatch maybe?
Jamie’s spontaneous credentials include skipping a flight back from Florence so he could drive home in a 1965 Fiat, motorbike adventures and a ‘truly authentic approach to travel’.
Follow his progress this year at lovelivinglastminute.com
Do you think Jamie is the most spontaneous person in Britain? What’s the most spontaneous thing you have done? Tell us your stories in the comments below or tweet @JimNewsShopper
- Make Love in the Archives in Greenwich top of your Valentine’s Day plans
- PICTURED: Rare Winston Churchill artefacts on display in north Kent to mark 50 years since his death
- 5 reasons to say in this week: TV, sport, DVD and music picks
- 5 reasons to go out this week: top theatre, comedy, gigs and events
- PREVIEW: Film classic Au revoir les enfants returns to cinemas this month