BRITAIN’S most spontaneous person has been found, apparently, and you can influence his adventures.
But what would you have him doing in south east London or north Kent.
After a public vote placed him in the top three, judges crowned 28-year-old west Londoner Jamie Bezencenet the Lastminute.com Spontaneity Champion handed him £50,000-worth of travel and experiences.
A number of his fully paid, spontaneous ‘missions’ thorough out the year will be picked by the readers on lastminute.com.
So what would you have him doing in our area – trekking the London Loop, climbing the O2 or buzzing round Brands Hatch maybe?
Jamie’s spontaneous credentials include skipping a flight back from Florence so he could drive home in a 1965 Fiat, motorbike adventures and a ‘truly authentic approach to travel’.
Follow his progress this year at lovelivinglastminute.com
Do you think Jamie is the most spontaneous person in Britain? What’s the most spontaneous thing you have done? Tell us your stories in the comments below or tweet @JimNewsShopper
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park