UPDATE: Plumstead High Street accident leaves man in hospital with head injuries (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Plumstead High Street accident leaves man in hospital with head injuries
A MAN has been taken to hospital with head and pelvic injuries following an accident near Plumstead High Street this morning (January 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street and treated a patient, reported to be in his 30s, who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
Plumstead High Street was closed in both directions following the accident in Quilter Street with slow traffic in the area due to investigation work between Riverdale Road and A209 Wickham Lane.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “We were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street.
“We sent a single responder in a car, one ambulance crew, London Air Ambulance medical team in a care and a duty officer.
“Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 30s, for head and pelvic injuries. He was taken as a priority to King’s College.”
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.