A MAN has been taken to hospital with head and pelvic injuries following an accident near Plumstead High Street this morning (January 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street and treated a patient, reported to be in his 30s, who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
Plumstead High Street was closed in both directions following the accident in Quilter Street with slow traffic in the area due to investigation work between Riverdale Road and A209 Wickham Lane.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “We were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street.
“We sent a single responder in a car, one ambulance crew, London Air Ambulance medical team in a care and a duty officer.
“Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 30s, for head and pelvic injuries. He was taken as a priority to King’s College.”
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds