A MAN has been taken to hospital with head and pelvic injuries following an accident near Plumstead High Street this morning (January 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street and treated a patient, reported to be in his 30s, who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
Plumstead High Street was closed in both directions following the accident in Quilter Street with slow traffic in the area due to investigation work between Riverdale Road and A209 Wickham Lane.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “We were called at around 6.30am to Plumstead High Street.
“We sent a single responder in a car, one ambulance crew, London Air Ambulance medical team in a care and a duty officer.
“Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 30s, for head and pelvic injuries. He was taken as a priority to King’s College.”
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- Don't call us hormonal, drama queens or bitchy: Top 20 words women would ban
- Activists remove 'dirty' tins of tuna from Sainsbury's