What were your favourite childhood sweets? And which retro sweets should come back? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What were your favourite childhood sweets? And which retro sweets should come back?
WHAT were your favourite childhood sweets, the ones you always spent your pocket money on down the local shop when you were growing up?
Did you always to grab a Marathon, a pack of Opal Fruits, a tube of Smarties or a Milky Bar?
Was there a particular favourite you liked to order a ‘quarter of’ from the jars behind the counter? Were there penny sweets in the pick ‘n’ mix display you remember fondly, such as sherbet dips, black jacks, fruit salads or candy sticks?
Tell us in the comments below which decade you’re a child of and which sweets you loved the most as a kid. Also give a mention to any favourites not available anymore which you wish you could still get.
Other than sweets, is there anything else you like to reminisce about from your youth? Send an email and maybe we’ll make it the subject of a future Burning Questions article.
- Phone number language: Is the '0' said as 'oh' or 'zero'?
- What's the best way to open a jar lid that's stuck shut?
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
Comments are closed on this article.