Carly Paget, 20, Welling
Why this design?
It was in memory of my friend Michael. It represents the doves we released at his funeral, and the feather is one that fell off of one of these doves, that we keep on his pillow.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I thought I was going to be sick. The pain was ridiculous.
What did your friends think?
They like it because it has a meaning.
Have you got any more?
Nope, this is my first but probably not my last.
Carly’s tattoo was done by Pete at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be featured in Me and My Tattoo.
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE