Carly Paget, 20, Welling
Why this design?
It was in memory of my friend Michael. It represents the doves we released at his funeral, and the feather is one that fell off of one of these doves, that we keep on his pillow.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I thought I was going to be sick. The pain was ridiculous.
What did your friends think?
They like it because it has a meaning.
Have you got any more?
Nope, this is my first but probably not my last.
Carly’s tattoo was done by Pete at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be featured in Me and My Tattoo.
- FITNESS TIPS: Fit for Christmas with British Military Fitness’ extreme party season workout
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Stat Chat: London is gym-going capital of the UK but overall do we get enough exercise?
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you