Carly Paget, 20, Welling
Why this design?
It was in memory of my friend Michael. It represents the doves we released at his funeral, and the feather is one that fell off of one of these doves, that we keep on his pillow.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I thought I was going to be sick. The pain was ridiculous.
What did your friends think?
They like it because it has a meaning.
Have you got any more?
Nope, this is my first but probably not my last.
Carly’s tattoo was done by Pete at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail email@example.com if you would like to be featured in Me and My Tattoo.
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Bromley woman sets up donation-only yoga classes
- PICTURES: Fitness classes for men aged 50-plus on the rise in Bromley
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- 'Rave yourself fit': Growing craze for nightclub-inspired exercise classes