Carly Paget, 20, Welling
Why this design?
It was in memory of my friend Michael. It represents the doves we released at his funeral, and the feather is one that fell off of one of these doves, that we keep on his pillow.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I thought I was going to be sick. The pain was ridiculous.
What did your friends think?
They like it because it has a meaning.
Have you got any more?
Nope, this is my first but probably not my last.
Carly’s tattoo was done by Pete at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be featured in Me and My Tattoo.
- Health warning over 'explosive exercises' causing injuries to young fitness fanatics
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips