Carly Paget, 20, Welling
Why this design?
It was in memory of my friend Michael. It represents the doves we released at his funeral, and the feather is one that fell off of one of these doves, that we keep on his pillow.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I thought I was going to be sick. The pain was ridiculous.
What did your friends think?
They like it because it has a meaning.
Have you got any more?
Nope, this is my first but probably not my last.
Carly’s tattoo was done by Pete at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail email@example.com if you would like to be featured in Me and My Tattoo.
- 'Unique' off-road cycling event in Bromley will raise charity cash
- REVEALED: Londoners prefer sex standing up
- 8 sleeping positions for couples - and what they say about your relationship
- The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels talks about coming to Greenwich, reaching goals and Katie Hopkins
- 5 must-haves to keep you fit and healthy in 2015