Honor Oak Park burst water main causes major traffic congestion through Forest Hill, Brockley (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Honor Oak Park burst water main causes major traffic congestion through Forest Hill, Brockley
A BURST water main in Honor Oak Park is causing major traffic problems around the area, through to Forest Hill and Brockley.
Honor Oak Park closed, with queueing traffic due to a burst water main and emergency repairs between Stondon Park and Honor Oak Park and Devonshire Road.
There is congestion on Brockley Rise to Stanstead Road and Cranston Road, on Rushey Green to Catford Road and on Dartmouth Road to London Road.
Callers report the closure is causing long delays in around the area, especially on the South Circular Road.
- 6-year-old boy dies after being hit by car in Thamesmead
- Dartford ex-soldier who murdered Marcus Innocent in Woolwich jailed for 28 years
- VIDEO: Orpington man is online celebrity thanks to YouTube cat videos
- Tributes paid to former funeral manager Jane Dale from Gravesend
- Golf club grass fire in Orpington causes damage to land equivalent to two football pitches
Comments are closed on this article.