Honor Oak Park burst water main causes major traffic congestion through Forest Hill, Brockley (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Honor Oak Park burst water main causes major traffic congestion through Forest Hill, Brockley
A BURST water main in Honor Oak Park is causing major traffic problems around the area, through to Forest Hill and Brockley.
Honor Oak Park closed, with queueing traffic due to a burst water main and emergency repairs between Stondon Park and Honor Oak Park and Devonshire Road.
There is congestion on Brockley Rise to Stanstead Road and Cranston Road, on Rushey Green to Catford Road and on Dartmouth Road to London Road.
Callers report the closure is causing long delays in around the area, especially on the South Circular Road.
- 'Berserk' Eltham dog bites hole in boy's face as he tries to save mum and baby brother
- UPDATE: One lane reopens on M26 after four-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- High housing demand stopping south east London buyers getting homes
- Catford Balfour Beatty London Youth Games chairman bows out after 30 years
Comments are closed on this article.