A BURST water main in Honor Oak Park is causing major traffic problems around the area, through to Forest Hill and Brockley.
Honor Oak Park closed, with queueing traffic due to a burst water main and emergency repairs between Stondon Park and Honor Oak Park and Devonshire Road.
There is congestion on Brockley Rise to Stanstead Road and Cranston Road, on Rushey Green to Catford Road and on Dartmouth Road to London Road.
Callers report the closure is causing long delays in around the area, especially on the South Circular Road.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway