Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Five of the best detoxing food and drinks
Updated 8:54am Wednesday 22nd January 2014 in News
EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- PICTURED: Refurbished grand Greenwich pub The Mitre reopens
- Pink Lady apple buttermilk oat blinis with spiced Pink Lady apple Agave syrup
- Freeze-distilled Ice Ale in south east London pubs
- Pink Lady apple and fennel salad with pine nuts, parmesan and shallot dressing
- Old Woolwich building society set to become quirky pub
Comments are closed on this article.