EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming