EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing
- How did south London's bakers fare as the Great British Bake Off returned?
- Meet the Bagel Boss bringing snacks and protein to Woolwich
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola says thank you to Bromley
- PICTURED: Inside Sidcup’s new micro pub, The Hackney Carriage