HERTFORDSHIRE police are re-appealing for help to track down an “extremely dangerous” man with Lewisham connections.
Daryl Brothers, also known as ‘Reel’, is wanted in connection with a serious assault and false imprisonment at an address in Hitchin on January 9.
Officers previously appealed for help finding Brothers on January 17 but now urgently want to speak to the 28-year-old who has connections with Lewisham, Maidstone, Hitchin and Stevenage.
Detective Sergeant Rob Burns, from the Local Crime Unit in Hitchin, said: "Daryl Brothers is an extremely dangerous man, we believe he may have information which could assist our investigation into the false imprisonment and assault on a woman in Hitchin earlier this month and we urgently need to speak with him.
"If anyone knows of his whereabouts, do not approach him but contact police immediately on 999."
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots