HERTFORDSHIRE police are re-appealing for help to track down an “extremely dangerous” man with Lewisham connections.
Daryl Brothers, also known as ‘Reel’, is wanted in connection with a serious assault and false imprisonment at an address in Hitchin on January 9.
Officers previously appealed for help finding Brothers on January 17 but now urgently want to speak to the 28-year-old who has connections with Lewisham, Maidstone, Hitchin and Stevenage.
Detective Sergeant Rob Burns, from the Local Crime Unit in Hitchin, said: "Daryl Brothers is an extremely dangerous man, we believe he may have information which could assist our investigation into the false imprisonment and assault on a woman in Hitchin earlier this month and we urgently need to speak with him.
"If anyone knows of his whereabouts, do not approach him but contact police immediately on 999."
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars