HERTFORDSHIRE police are re-appealing for help to track down an “extremely dangerous” man with Lewisham connections.
Daryl Brothers, also known as ‘Reel’, is wanted in connection with a serious assault and false imprisonment at an address in Hitchin on January 9.
Officers previously appealed for help finding Brothers on January 17 but now urgently want to speak to the 28-year-old who has connections with Lewisham, Maidstone, Hitchin and Stevenage.
Detective Sergeant Rob Burns, from the Local Crime Unit in Hitchin, said: "Daryl Brothers is an extremely dangerous man, we believe he may have information which could assist our investigation into the false imprisonment and assault on a woman in Hitchin earlier this month and we urgently need to speak with him.
"If anyone knows of his whereabouts, do not approach him but contact police immediately on 999."
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal