Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man collapses and dies at Sainsbury's in Pepper Hill Northfleet
A MAN collapsed and died in Sainsbury's in Northfleet yesterday afternoon (JAN 20).
The ambulance was called to the superstore in Pepper Hill at 5.20pm to reports of a man who had gone into cardiac arrest.
Members of the public tried to revive the victim, in his 70s, before the emergency services arrived.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance said: “We sent two ambulances and a car to the scene.
“We continued with the resuscitation attempts which had been started by the members of public at the scene, we believe by employees and customers.
"We would like to thank them for their efforts.
“However unfortunately, the man, in his 70s, died at the scene.”
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
Comments are closed on this article.