A 17-YEAR-OLD was arrested on suspicion of affray after a disturbance in Bexleyheath yesterday (Jan 20).
Unconfirmed reports on Twitter suggested a person had been stabbed, but no injuries were reported.
A Bexley police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Bexleyheath Broadway at 5.15pm on Monday, January 20.
"No reported injuries.
"A 17-year-old youth was arrested at the scene on suspicion of affray and has subsequently been bailed until February 26."
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda