A 17-YEAR-OLD was arrested on suspicion of affray after a disturbance in Bexleyheath yesterday (Jan 20).
Unconfirmed reports on Twitter suggested a person had been stabbed, but no injuries were reported.
A Bexley police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Bexleyheath Broadway at 5.15pm on Monday, January 20.
"No reported injuries.
"A 17-year-old youth was arrested at the scene on suspicion of affray and has subsequently been bailed until February 26."
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda