A 17-YEAR-OLD was arrested on suspicion of affray after a disturbance in Bexleyheath yesterday (Jan 20).
Unconfirmed reports on Twitter suggested a person had been stabbed, but no injuries were reported.
A Bexley police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Bexleyheath Broadway at 5.15pm on Monday, January 20.
"No reported injuries.
"A 17-year-old youth was arrested at the scene on suspicion of affray and has subsequently been bailed until February 26."
- Police detain man on bridge near Blackwall Tunnel
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets
- Westminster attack: Family of murdered officer thank police and public for support
- Westminster terror attack 'over within 82 seconds'
- TRAVEL: Three central London stations closed for engineering work
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda