A 17-YEAR-OLD was arrested on suspicion of affray after a disturbance in Bexleyheath yesterday (Jan 20).
Unconfirmed reports on Twitter suggested a person had been stabbed, but no injuries were reported.
A Bexley police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Bexleyheath Broadway at 5.15pm on Monday, January 20.
"No reported injuries.
"A 17-year-old youth was arrested at the scene on suspicion of affray and has subsequently been bailed until February 26."
- Kent and Medway NHS to discuss future changes in coming months ahead of national scale backs
- Greenwich council threaten legal action on Plumstead High Street property owners with dilapidated buildings
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced
- Gender pay gap? More like gender pay gulf as millennial women set to be £50,000 poorer than men
- Second man charged after assault outside O2 Arena leaves man in critical condition
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda