A GRAVESEND man missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, had not been since since January 11 and officers grew concerned for his welfare.
Three men and a woman were arrested to help officers with their enquiries - but have now been released without charge.
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Police get more time to quiz North Greenwich 'bomb' alert suspect