A GRAVESEND man missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, had not been since since January 11 and officers grew concerned for his welfare.
Three men and a woman were arrested to help officers with their enquiries - but have now been released without charge.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train