A GRAVESEND man missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, had not been since since January 11 and officers grew concerned for his welfare.
Three men and a woman were arrested to help officers with their enquiries - but have now been released without charge.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich