A GRAVESEND man missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, had not been since since January 11 and officers grew concerned for his welfare.
Three men and a woman were arrested to help officers with their enquiries - but have now been released without charge.
- Gravesend lifeboat rescues stranded yacht
- Arrest after 'punch up' between van driver and motorcyclist in busy road
- Police confirm double-stabbing shut 3,000 capacity Greenwich nightclub
- POLL: How has your household reacted to the global prosecco shortage?
- VIDEO: Dartford driver does quad bike wheelie on the A2