A GRAVESEND man missing for more than a week has been found safe and well.
Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, had not been since since January 11 and officers grew concerned for his welfare.
Three men and a woman were arrested to help officers with their enquiries - but have now been released without charge.
- Erith woman's anger at Wetherspoon's 'lack of compassion' following father's bathroom fall
- Lewisham Islamic Centre joins wife of British hostage in IS release plea
- UPDATE: Woman in serious condition following Hither Green road traffic accident
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week
- Woman taken to hospital after Eltham crash