A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon