A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday