A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Slade Green brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- TRAVEL: Traffic queuing at Blackwall Tunnel
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- BANK HOLIDAY WEATHER: Heatwave continues in London and south-east