A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation