A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal