A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots