A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London