A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Video recipe: Warm “Petit” Lemon and Cardamom Cake with Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Thamesmead school reveals new community facility for parents
- Film Review: Lily Collins and Sam Claflin in Love, Rosie