A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight