A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent