A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Man, aged 58, denies raping a women in Dartford
- Police hunt for Bluewater bus masturbator who dropped trousers behind two passengers
- Trial date set for Swanscombe prison officer accused of corrupt relationship with Sun journalist
- 'Neglected' Shih-tzu found abandoned and barely able to walk in Thamesmead
- Comedian Jo Brand kicks off the Moonlit Walk to raise cash for community hospice