A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- Love-struck Crystal Palace fan's Twitter plea to find mystery woman he met on train
- Police called after woman threatens to jump into River Thames in Greenhithe
- Dartford tunnel closed after crash