A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening