Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Three-year-old boy hit by car in Gravesend rushed to hospital
A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq talks cricket ahead of Lashings All Star games in Bromley and Blackheath
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
Comments are closed on this article.