A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm