A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- Police helicopter used in search of Bluewater area for person 'carrying a gun'
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party