A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater