A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- UPDATE: Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead for over a week
- VIDEO: Take a tour of Abbey Wood's Elizabeth Line station
- Battle of the Somme 100th anniversary - send us your photos and stories of ancestors who fought
- Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of attempted theft in Greenhithe