Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Three-year-old boy hit by car in Gravesend rushed to hospital
A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- UPDATE: Three women arrested over Abbey Wood stabbing
- Thorpe Park to give free entry for Happy Height Day
- The Seven Wonders of Childhood revealed
- Pixie Lott gives surprise charity performance at Bromley school
- 20 months and six cancelled operations leave Orpington man requiring knee replacement 'suicidal'
Comments are closed on this article.