A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?
- VIDEO: Greenwich school children feed hungry shoppers with 'mince flies'
- Woolwich listed building could be demolished for Crossrail square