A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack