Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Three-year-old boy hit by car in Gravesend rushed to hospital
A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car in Gravesend this afternoon (Jan 20).
The incident occurred in Perry Street at around 2.20pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "A three-year-old boy was knocked down by a car, which was believed to have been travelling at around 15mph.
"He was fully conscious throughout but complained of leg pain so it is believed it may be broken.
"He was assessed and treated at the scene and taken as a priority to Medway Maritime Hospital."
For more information, visit our travel feed.
- On the hunt for missing persons with South-East London Search and Rescue
- Surprise, surprise! Waste4Fuel on fire again
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Pet of the Day: Winnie likes to get her own way
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
Comments are closed on this article.