Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Four arrests made following disappearance of Gravesend man
FOUR arrests have been made as police desperately search for a man from Gravesend who has been missing for more than a week.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, who it is believed may be injured and in need of medical attention.
There have been no confirmed sightings of him since January 11.
Three men and one woman have been arrested and are helping officers with their enquiries, though Kent Police have not said what they had been detained on suspicion of doing.
Mr Osborne is described as white, 6ft tall, of slim build with grey cropped hair and a beard that looks untidy in appearance.
If anyone has any information or has seen Alan, call Kent Police on 101 quoting CAD 15-1505.
Alternatively, contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.