FOUR arrests have been made as police desperately search for a man from Gravesend who has been missing for more than a week.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, who it is believed may be injured and in need of medical attention.
There have been no confirmed sightings of him since January 11.
Three men and one woman have been arrested and are helping officers with their enquiries, though Kent Police have not said what they had been detained on suspicion of doing.
Mr Osborne is described as white, 6ft tall, of slim build with grey cropped hair and a beard that looks untidy in appearance.
If anyone has any information or has seen Alan, call Kent Police on 101 quoting CAD 15-1505.
Alternatively, contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 15-year-old boy arrested in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- 'Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral', police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offered
- 'Simply unbelievable': Strangers turn up with car loads of toys to help a burgled pre-school
- Forest Hill restaurant sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield