FOUR arrests have been made as police desperately search for a man from Gravesend who has been missing for more than a week.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of Alan Osborne, 45, of Clifton Parade, who it is believed may be injured and in need of medical attention.
There have been no confirmed sightings of him since January 11.
Three men and one woman have been arrested and are helping officers with their enquiries, though Kent Police have not said what they had been detained on suspicion of doing.
Mr Osborne is described as white, 6ft tall, of slim build with grey cropped hair and a beard that looks untidy in appearance.
If anyone has any information or has seen Alan, call Kent Police on 101 quoting CAD 15-1505.
Alternatively, contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London
- Three teenagers jailed for 37 years for manslaughter of Deptford student Myron Yarde
- UPDATE: More on its way? Flood and traffic warnings in place after first snow of 2017
- GALLERY: Your pictures of the first snow of 2017
- Tests show 75 per cent cut to spread of cancer