A MAN was arrested after a gun was reportedly fired in a Bexleyheath home on Saturday night (Jan 18).
Francis Bailey, of Upton Road, has been charged with possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
Police were called to the address in Upton Road at around 9.40pm and arrested the 56-year-old.
No injuries were reported and the man remains in custody.
Police shut down Townley Road and buses were diverted.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 9.40p, on Saturday, January 18 to reports of a firearm discharged inside a residential address in Upton Road, Bexleyheath.
"No reports of any injuries."
Officers from Bexleyheath CID are investigating.
Mr Bailey is remanded in custody and will appear ar Bexley Magistrates Court today (Jan 20).
- Woman, 18, ‘raped’ in Erith underpass
- Ex-Bexleyheath Academy assistant vice-principal loses appeal after sexual relationship with pupil
- Spurned lover shames 'cheating' ex with posters plastered around Woolwich
- Young girl ‘inappropriately touched’ by man, in his 60s, in Sidcup
- ‘I’ve lost my lifeline’: Mobility scooter stolen from Catford man with two months to live