A MAN was arrested after a gun was reportedly fired in a Bexleyheath home on Saturday night (Jan 18).
Francis Bailey, of Upton Road, has been charged with possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
Police were called to the address in Upton Road at around 9.40pm and arrested the 56-year-old.
No injuries were reported and the man remains in custody.
Police shut down Townley Road and buses were diverted.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 9.40p, on Saturday, January 18 to reports of a firearm discharged inside a residential address in Upton Road, Bexleyheath.
"No reports of any injuries."
Officers from Bexleyheath CID are investigating.
Mr Bailey is remanded in custody and will appear ar Bexley Magistrates Court today (Jan 20).
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Gas leak repairs block road in Blackheath
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Burst water main closes road in St Mary Cray