A MAN was arrested after a gun was reportedly fired in a Bexleyheath home on Saturday night (Jan 18).
Francis Bailey, of Upton Road, has been charged with possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
Police were called to the address in Upton Road at around 9.40pm and arrested the 56-year-old.
No injuries were reported and the man remains in custody.
Police shut down Townley Road and buses were diverted.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 9.40p, on Saturday, January 18 to reports of a firearm discharged inside a residential address in Upton Road, Bexleyheath.
"No reports of any injuries."
Officers from Bexleyheath CID are investigating.
Mr Bailey is remanded in custody and will appear ar Bexley Magistrates Court today (Jan 20).
- London Mayor Boris Johnson brands terrorists porn-obsessed 'w*****s'
- PubSpy reviews The Seven Stars, Foots Cray
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s