66 YEAR 7 students from Charles Darwin School were dancing on ice after not missing a day of school last term.
The 100 per cent attendance record of the 11 and 12-year-olds was rewarded with an afternoon at Hampton Court Palace's famous ice rink.
The nippers later warmed up with a mug of hot chocolate.
Joe Tracy, Year 7 transition manager at the Biggin Hill school, said: "It's really important to recognise pupils who have outstanding attendance.
"You cannot learn if you are not in school so excellent attendance is absolutely key to achieving success.
"Despite the unusually high rainfall we have been experiencing, we were lucky and it was a beautiful, crisp, clear afternoon."
The next trip, to reward excellent attendance for the spring term, will be to go bowling just before the Easter break.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal