66 YEAR 7 students from Charles Darwin School were dancing on ice after not missing a day of school last term.
The 100 per cent attendance record of the 11 and 12-year-olds was rewarded with an afternoon at Hampton Court Palace's famous ice rink.
The nippers later warmed up with a mug of hot chocolate.
Joe Tracy, Year 7 transition manager at the Biggin Hill school, said: "It's really important to recognise pupils who have outstanding attendance.
"You cannot learn if you are not in school so excellent attendance is absolutely key to achieving success.
"Despite the unusually high rainfall we have been experiencing, we were lucky and it was a beautiful, crisp, clear afternoon."
The next trip, to reward excellent attendance for the spring term, will be to go bowling just before the Easter break.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent