WET weather is continuing to cause havoc for commuters and residents across the News Shopper patch this morning (JAN 17).
Pictures of cars submerged in water have been flooding Twitter and experts are warning people to remain vigilant.
An Enviroment Agency spokesman said: "Communities in the south East are being advised to remain aware of the potential for further flooding after overnight rain has caused river levels to rise again.
"There are currently 13 flood warnings (including two for the River Darent) and 84 flood alerts in force for the south east.
"A flood warning means that flooding of property is expected and that people should take action to prepare."
Advice for those dealing with flooding is available on the Environment Agency website and from Floodline on 0845 988 1188.
Send you pictures to the newsdesk on email@example.com
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam