WET weather is continuing to cause havoc for commuters and residents across the News Shopper patch this morning (JAN 17).
Pictures of cars submerged in water have been flooding Twitter and experts are warning people to remain vigilant.
An Enviroment Agency spokesman said: "Communities in the south East are being advised to remain aware of the potential for further flooding after overnight rain has caused river levels to rise again.
"There are currently 13 flood warnings (including two for the River Darent) and 84 flood alerts in force for the south east.
"A flood warning means that flooding of property is expected and that people should take action to prepare."
Advice for those dealing with flooding is available on the Environment Agency website and from Floodline on 0845 988 1188.
Send you pictures to the newsdesk on email@example.com
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- Travis and The Libertines to play at OnBlackheath festival in September
- 'Hugely sentimental' baby items stolen in car left outside police station
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'