The boyfriend of a Beckenham woman has been charged with murder after she died from head injuries in New Addington in November.
Kane Boyce, 33, was yesterday charged with the murder of 20-year-old Paula Newman on November 12, 2013.
He appeared in custody at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court yesterday. He was remanded in custody and will appear at Croydon Crown Court on Monday.
Mr Boyce was arrested by police and questioned for three days after Miss Newman, from Beckenham, was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, late on November 11.
The 20-year-old died at Croydon University Hospital the next day, with a post-mortem examination establishing head injuries as the cause of death.
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder