Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woolwich Common collision leaves man in hospital with leg injury
A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- New bike for Belvedere 4-year-old with cerebral palsy thanks to charity day
- Bromley to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun
Comments are closed on this article.