A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Family of murdered Ben Fasina: 'We forgive his killers but want change in Thamesmead'
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month