A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash