Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woolwich Common collision leaves man in hospital with leg injury
A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Peaches Geldof private funeral to be held on Easter Monday
- Art, nature and a circus: 5 great ways to spend the Easter weekend in south-east London
- London Bridge engineering works heap misery on London and Kent train passengers
- Motorcyclist dies in Kidbrooke A2 smash
- Deadly Asian hornets set to invade Kent
Comments are closed on this article.