A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Man pleads not guilty to causing death by careless driving after fatal Gravesend crash