A MAN in his 20s has been taken to hospital with a leg injury following reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist in Woolwich Common this morning (January 16).
London Ambulance Service sent one crew to the scene at the junction with Academy Road and A205 Woolwich Common after being called at 7.48am.
Staff were called to reports of a collision between a car and a cyclist and treated one man for a leg injury before he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Four people arrested as schools help identify suspects in Sidcup robberies
- Man denies possessing explosive after suspicious device found on Tube at North Greenwich
- Single machine blamed for 96% of gambling addicts' major losses
- New £31million entertainment hub to be built at historic Royal Arsenal site