100 TONNES of household rubbish was burned as a fire ravaged the Waldo Road recycling centre in Bromley last night.
The brigade was called at 10.45pm and four fire engines and 21 firefighters, from Bromley and Beckenham fire stations, were sent to the scene.
They battled the blaze until 1.49am, when they finally got the fire under control.
Nobody was hurt and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WIN! Sports Direct vouchers as Hankook celebrates Europa League football
- Dartford cadets hold high-flying fun day
- VIDEO: Man rescued from River Thames at Greenwich in 'pitch black' conditions
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- PICTURED: Car on fire in Beckenham Hill Road