100 TONNES of household rubbish was burned as a fire ravaged the Waldo Road recycling centre in Bromley last night.
The brigade was called at 10.45pm and four fire engines and 21 firefighters, from Bromley and Beckenham fire stations, were sent to the scene.
They battled the blaze until 1.49am, when they finally got the fire under control.
Nobody was hurt and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?