100 TONNES of household rubbish was burned as a fire ravaged the Waldo Road recycling centre in Bromley last night.
The brigade was called at 10.45pm and four fire engines and 21 firefighters, from Bromley and Beckenham fire stations, were sent to the scene.
They battled the blaze until 1.49am, when they finally got the fire under control.
Nobody was hurt and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'