100 TONNES of household rubbish was burned as a fire ravaged the Waldo Road recycling centre in Bromley last night.
The brigade was called at 10.45pm and four fire engines and 21 firefighters, from Bromley and Beckenham fire stations, were sent to the scene.
They battled the blaze until 1.49am, when they finally got the fire under control.
Nobody was hurt and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Eltham teen arrested and four men seriously hurt after car ploughs into crowd
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?