Officers sniff out large cannabis factory in Sydenham

The cannabis factory in Crystal Palace Park Road.

The cannabis factory in Crystal Palace Park Road.

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

THE whiff of a spliff helped police officers weed out cannabis criminals in a joint effort in Sydenham yesterday evening.

At 10.30pm, officers from Bromley's North West Neighbourhood policing teams were on patrol in Crystal Palace Park Road when they noticed a strong smell of cannabis.

They approached a detached house, where a man was placing large bags inside a wheelie bin.

The man saw the police and immediately ran off into Crystal Palace Park.

Officers entered the house and found it had been converted into a cannabis factory, with four large rooms set up with ventilating and heating equipment, and in excess of 500 fully grown cannabis plants.

The suspect was in the process of cropping and moving the cannabis out of the address when disturbed by police.

Bromley police's Sergeant Rob Goodwin said: "This seizure represents a major and unexpected dent in the network of cannabis supply in the South East London area and was brought about through proactive local neighbourhood policing."

The man has not yet been traced.

Comments (58)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:10pm Tue 14 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business. white rabbit9
  • Score: -4

9:00am Wed 15 Jan 14

kentlad says...

Excellent work, well done to the boys in blue keep up the good work :)
Excellent work, well done to the boys in blue keep up the good work :) kentlad
  • Score: -2

9:31am Wed 15 Jan 14

Barra boy says...

Thanks tone this was allowed to appen on your watch!
Thanks tone this was allowed to appen on your watch! Barra boy
  • Score: 0

3:15pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Woopsthatwentabitwrong says...

Sales of Chocolate Hob Nobs treble since 10.30pm, 14th Jan in Sydenham. When asked for an update Police said "We'll be issuing a statement later duuuude"
Sales of Chocolate Hob Nobs treble since 10.30pm, 14th Jan in Sydenham. When asked for an update Police said "We'll be issuing a statement later duuuude" Woopsthatwentabitwrong
  • Score: 6

4:16pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.[/p][/quote]So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis? Dr Martin
  • Score: 1

6:00pm Wed 15 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?
Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.[/p][/quote]So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?[/p][/quote]Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up. white rabbit9
  • Score: -1

8:03pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?
Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.
http://www.gwpharm.c
om/Sativex.aspx

I thought there was more than one (Sativex and Nabiximols are one and the same)
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.[/p][/quote]So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?[/p][/quote]Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.[/p][/quote]http://www.gwpharm.c om/Sativex.aspx I thought there was more than one (Sativex and Nabiximols are one and the same) Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

12:50pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

http://www.gwpharm.c

om/Sativex.aspx

I thought there was more than one (Sativex and Nabiximols are one and the same)

Now this has opened up a can of worms:

If this is being used and made and sold by a company why can't ms suffers grow there own cannabis and smoke it?

Thanks for the link didn't know this was available.

This means that the system knows it helps with, ms suffers and to admit this is interesting. If people grow marijuana and the person has this bottle to then where is the line? The police would have to confiscate the marijuana and the bottle too?

Looking further into this. Thanks
http://www.gwpharm.c om/Sativex.aspx I thought there was more than one (Sativex and Nabiximols are one and the same) Now this has opened up a can of worms: If this is being used and made and sold by a company why can't ms suffers grow there own cannabis and smoke it? Thanks for the link didn't know this was available. This means that the system knows it helps with, ms suffers and to admit this is interesting. If people grow marijuana and the person has this bottle to then where is the line? The police would have to confiscate the marijuana and the bottle too? Looking further into this. Thanks white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

1:02pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Sativex is a mouth (oromucosal) spray formulated from two chemical extracts derived from the cannabis plant and contains delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD).


(THC) is the cancer treatment, dare say cure for all cancers. I know this very well. The truth is coming out and the pharmaceutical companies are trying to cash in on this. They will try to control it to make money from it, but once this comes out people will be screaming "why can't they grow it"? As we know the governments are very controlling to keep there power over the people. Interesting times we are living in.
Sativex is a mouth (oromucosal) spray formulated from two chemical extracts derived from the cannabis plant and contains delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). (THC) is the cancer treatment, dare say cure for all cancers. I know this very well. The truth is coming out and the pharmaceutical companies are trying to cash in on this. They will try to control it to make money from it, but once this comes out people will be screaming "why can't they grow it"? As we know the governments are very controlling to keep there power over the people. Interesting times we are living in. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

1:21pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

So the company that brings us sativex is the same company that gave us heroin and killed millions.

http://disinfo.com/2
010/03/the-bayer-com
pany-made-heroin/

Sativex® Sativex® was developed by UK-based GW Pharmaceuticals plc in specific response to the MS population’s unmet need for a prescription cannabis-based medicine. Manufactured under Home Office licence at an undisclosed location in the UK it is marketed by Bayer in the UK
So the company that brings us sativex is the same company that gave us heroin and killed millions. http://disinfo.com/2 010/03/the-bayer-com pany-made-heroin/ Sativex® Sativex® was developed by UK-based GW Pharmaceuticals plc in specific response to the MS population’s unmet need for a prescription cannabis-based medicine. Manufactured under Home Office licence at an undisclosed location in the UK it is marketed by Bayer in the UK white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

1:23pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

http://voices.yahoo.
com/bayer-drug-compa
ny-its-roots-heroin-
7887052.html?cat=5

I might note here that Bayer did not apologize to the Jews for their part in the extermination of hundreds of thousands of Jews until 1995. The apology was issued by Hlge Wehmeier, the head of Bayer Corporation to Nobel Prize winner, Elie Wiesel who was supposed to lecture there. Elie Wiesel's mother and sister were killed in the gas chambers by the gas that Bayer helped manufacture.

Yet they are still allowed to function considering how nuts the jews are about the holocaust. SUSPICIOUS!!
http://voices.yahoo. com/bayer-drug-compa ny-its-roots-heroin- 7887052.html?cat=5 I might note here that Bayer did not apologize to the Jews for their part in the extermination of hundreds of thousands of Jews until 1995. The apology was issued by Hlge Wehmeier, the head of Bayer Corporation to Nobel Prize winner, Elie Wiesel who was supposed to lecture there. Elie Wiesel's mother and sister were killed in the gas chambers by the gas that Bayer helped manufacture. Yet they are still allowed to function considering how nuts the jews are about the holocaust. SUSPICIOUS!! white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

1:33pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

This shows you how a drug company can be involved in death and fraud yet eventually emerge with power and money. Its evil past is lost in history and memory except for the Jews whose families died in the Holocaust and Asian hemophiliacs who are dead now. Its reputation is now shinning to most Americans who have no idea of its involvement in the introduction of heroin and its part in killing many thousands of Jews. If you are addicted to heroin or have family who is, you can thank Bayer for this deadly addictive drug.

Oh great the cure for cancer is being left up to these luniatics.
This shows you how a drug company can be involved in death and fraud yet eventually emerge with power and money. Its evil past is lost in history and memory except for the Jews whose families died in the Holocaust and Asian hemophiliacs who are dead now. Its reputation is now shinning to most Americans who have no idea of its involvement in the introduction of heroin and its part in killing many thousands of Jews. If you are addicted to heroin or have family who is, you can thank Bayer for this deadly addictive drug. Oh great the cure for cancer is being left up to these luniatics. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

1:40pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

http://rense.com/gen
eral95/zibank.html


Zionists bankers were even directors of I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical firm that produced Zykion B gas used in Nazi extermination camps. During the massive fire bombing of almost all Germany, the Farben facilities were carefully spared. One used to be able to see aerial photographs of the I. G. Farben plants left whole, while everything else around it had been bombed into ruins.

Just follow the dots and create the picture that something is not right in todays world. Why aren't you people doing this?
http://rense.com/gen eral95/zibank.html Zionists bankers were even directors of I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical firm that produced Zykion B gas used in Nazi extermination camps. During the massive fire bombing of almost all Germany, the Farben facilities were carefully spared. One used to be able to see aerial photographs of the I. G. Farben plants left whole, while everything else around it had been bombed into ruins. Just follow the dots and create the picture that something is not right in todays world. Why aren't you people doing this? white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

2:04pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

IG Farben – Bayer sponsored Adolph Hitler reign and was the biggest profiteers of WWII

Now bayer has come up with a cancer treatment, anyone getting the picture? Depleted uranium was used in israel and is causing all kinds of cancers and birth defects and who can come in and help with treatments? and at what cost? Zionism looks to me to be pure evil and knows how to make money from misery. JUST A COINCIDENCE CARRY ON FOLKS.
IG Farben – Bayer sponsored Adolph Hitler reign and was the biggest profiteers of WWII Now bayer has come up with a cancer treatment, anyone getting the picture? Depleted uranium was used in israel and is causing all kinds of cancers and birth defects and who can come in and help with treatments? and at what cost? Zionism looks to me to be pure evil and knows how to make money from misery. JUST A COINCIDENCE CARRY ON FOLKS. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

2:37pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

http://www.leafscien
ce.com/2013/12/13/dr
ug-maker-will-soon-h
old-patent-thc-cbd-c
ancer-cures/

Drug Maker Will Soon Hold Patent On THC, CBD As Cancer Cures

Funny how they found the cancer cures, and they state CURE which science hates. But now they can confirm they found the cure. Absolute crap as the cure was found years ago with marijuna but no one was allowed to say anything because it broke the law. Now a company notorious for killing people has the patent making them possibly, TRILLIONS in money. LMAO they create the problem then solve the problem and we people are their experiments.
http://www.leafscien ce.com/2013/12/13/dr ug-maker-will-soon-h old-patent-thc-cbd-c ancer-cures/ Drug Maker Will Soon Hold Patent On THC, CBD As Cancer Cures Funny how they found the cancer cures, and they state CURE which science hates. But now they can confirm they found the cure. Absolute crap as the cure was found years ago with marijuna but no one was allowed to say anything because it broke the law. Now a company notorious for killing people has the patent making them possibly, TRILLIONS in money. LMAO they create the problem then solve the problem and we people are their experiments. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

2:46pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=a1oFcgLfg
V0
Hemp For Victory

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=Jkp2mXlb6
oI
GW Pharmaceuticals producing Rick Simpson Oil

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=0psJhQHk_
GI

rik simpson knew about te cure for cancer and even the police raided his house and tried to plant some (no pun intended) in his house, and got arrested for it. They hate competition.
http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=a1oFcgLfg V0 Hemp For Victory http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=Jkp2mXlb6 oI GW Pharmaceuticals producing Rick Simpson Oil http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=0psJhQHk_ GI rik simpson knew about te cure for cancer and even the police raided his house and tried to plant some (no pun intended) in his house, and got arrested for it. They hate competition. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

2:49pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Cannabis! Illegal until big pharma can profit off peoples illness. How ethical.
Cannabis! Illegal until big pharma can profit off peoples illness. How ethical. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

4:34pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Godwins law
Godwins law Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

4:48pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Godwins law
Yeah looking at the evidence I can why it was invented. Don't want to many people latching onto their crimes.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Godwins law[/p][/quote]Yeah looking at the evidence I can why it was invented. Don't want to many people latching onto their crimes. white rabbit9
  • Score: -1

5:12pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive.
I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive. Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

6:13pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive.
Do you know how many people have the internet? I remember this as I looked it up, weren't close to as many as I thought. When trying to see how these guys work it takes about 10 posts to join up as many dots to see the picture. People have been screaming for decades that marijuana and being looked at as mental and being locked up. Now all of a sudden science has come along and said: WE FOUND A CURE! And the price tag for curing you? that will be interesting when considering it grows anywhere and we can cure ourselves. you'll find that wont be allowed. Just like growing your own food wont be allowed soon to.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive.[/p][/quote]Do you know how many people have the internet? I remember this as I looked it up, weren't close to as many as I thought. When trying to see how these guys work it takes about 10 posts to join up as many dots to see the picture. People have been screaming for decades that marijuana and being looked at as mental and being locked up. Now all of a sudden science has come along and said: WE FOUND A CURE! And the price tag for curing you? that will be interesting when considering it grows anywhere and we can cure ourselves. you'll find that wont be allowed. Just like growing your own food wont be allowed soon to. white rabbit9
  • Score: -1

6:29pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive.
Do you know how many people have the internet? I remember this as I looked it up, weren't close to as many as I thought. When trying to see how these guys work it takes about 10 posts to join up as many dots to see the picture. People have been screaming for decades that marijuana and being looked at as mental and being locked up. Now all of a sudden science has come along and said: WE FOUND A CURE! And the price tag for curing you? that will be interesting when considering it grows anywhere and we can cure ourselves. you'll find that wont be allowed. Just like growing your own food wont be allowed soon to.
I am afraid I do not know how many people have access to the internet but those who have have had the opportunity to read our posts(not many other than ourselves), but how have you passed on your knowledge to those who to those who do not have access to the internet?

Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: I am sure their crimes are well known as they are on the internet, just thought your 10 posts in a space of 2 hours was a little excessive.[/p][/quote]Do you know how many people have the internet? I remember this as I looked it up, weren't close to as many as I thought. When trying to see how these guys work it takes about 10 posts to join up as many dots to see the picture. People have been screaming for decades that marijuana and being looked at as mental and being locked up. Now all of a sudden science has come along and said: WE FOUND A CURE! And the price tag for curing you? that will be interesting when considering it grows anywhere and we can cure ourselves. you'll find that wont be allowed. Just like growing your own food wont be allowed soon to.[/p][/quote]I am afraid I do not know how many people have access to the internet but those who have have had the opportunity to read our posts(not many other than ourselves), but how have you passed on your knowledge to those who to those who do not have access to the internet? Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

8:22pm Thu 16 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate? white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

8:40pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
enlighten me
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?[/p][/quote]enlighten me Dr Martin
  • Score: 1

10:28am Fri 17 Jan 14

Gypo.Joe says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
"what is causing this cancer rate?"


Ley me hazard a guess here ..The Rothschilds, well you blame them for everything else.

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo, was that a rabbit flying over head ?
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?[/p][/quote]"what is causing this cancer rate?" Ley me hazard a guess here ..The Rothschilds, well you blame them for everything else. Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo, was that a rabbit flying over head ? Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 40

2:10pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
enlighten me
But I am not really interested in a political debate , lib/lab/con/ukip all the same really
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?[/p][/quote]enlighten me[/p][/quote]But I am not really interested in a political debate , lib/lab/con/ukip all the same really Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

2:45pm Fri 17 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
enlighten me
But I am not really interested in a political debate , lib/lab/con/ukip all the same really
Well we can at least agree that point. Remember they take there orders from the bankers, that is where the power is. That's how they control you and me, and the Bank of England is a 'private corporation' which can print up paper and give it to anyone they wish and steer the human race into where ever they wanna take us. It's there system they can do what ever they want.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?[/p][/quote]enlighten me[/p][/quote]But I am not really interested in a political debate , lib/lab/con/ukip all the same really[/p][/quote]Well we can at least agree that point. Remember they take there orders from the bankers, that is where the power is. That's how they control you and me, and the Bank of England is a 'private corporation' which can print up paper and give it to anyone they wish and steer the human race into where ever they wanna take us. It's there system they can do what ever they want. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

4:38pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them.
There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.
There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them. There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them. Dr Martin
  • Score: 1

9:49pm Fri 17 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them.
There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.
http://www.lambros.n
ame/profreedom/silen
t.html

Have a read.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them. There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.[/p][/quote]http://www.lambros.n ame/profreedom/silen t.html Have a read. white rabbit9
  • Score: -1

6:52am Sun 19 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them.
There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.
http://www.lambros.n

ame/profreedom/silen

t.html

Have a read.
I saw the title and read to the third line then stopped........and thought this is a wind up.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them. There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.[/p][/quote]http://www.lambros.n ame/profreedom/silen t.html Have a read.[/p][/quote]I saw the title and read to the third line then stopped........and thought this is a wind up. Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

12:15pm Sun 19 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them.
There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.
http://www.lambros.n


ame/profreedom/silen


t.html

Have a read.
I saw the title and read to the third line then stopped........and thought this is a wind up.
No it is the truth, been studying this for years. The mind simply repels anything that the mind believe's isn't real. As einstein said, Imagination is far more important than knowledge. for knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand. While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

So I guess you have a very closed mind.

Another Quote: Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Guess it's a wind up then.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: There will always be those who have bettered themselves worker harder or have better connections than most of us , I am not bitter about them. There are opportunities to improve my lot should I choose to take them.[/p][/quote]http://www.lambros.n ame/profreedom/silen t.html Have a read.[/p][/quote]I saw the title and read to the third line then stopped........and thought this is a wind up.[/p][/quote]No it is the truth, been studying this for years. The mind simply repels anything that the mind believe's isn't real. As einstein said, Imagination is far more important than knowledge. for knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand. While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. So I guess you have a very closed mind. Another Quote: Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Guess it's a wind up then. white rabbit9
  • Score: -1

1:43pm Sun 19 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulated imagination"
Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulated imagination" Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

3:14pm Sun 19 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulat
ed imagination"
The man is a genius, have you seen his books? Thicker than your bible you read. I look at a bank and see that is where I get money from to buy a house, I look at a government and see they protect me, I look at the police and see I pay them to protect me. So this is your view on the world is it?
Must use about 0.000000000000000000
01% of your brain, good for you.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulat ed imagination"[/p][/quote]The man is a genius, have you seen his books? Thicker than your bible you read. I look at a bank and see that is where I get money from to buy a house, I look at a government and see they protect me, I look at the police and see I pay them to protect me. So this is your view on the world is it? Must use about 0.000000000000000000 01% of your brain, good for you. white rabbit9
  • Score: 0

4:32pm Sun 19 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulat

ed imagination"
The man is a genius, have you seen his books? Thicker than your bible you read. I look at a bank and see that is where I get money from to buy a house, I look at a government and see they protect me, I look at the police and see I pay them to protect me. So this is your view on the world is it?
Must use about 0.000000000000000000

01% of your brain, good for you.
I don't necessarily believe the size or number of pages of a book is relevant to how good the information printed inside.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Well if you are going to quote David Icke and insist it's the truth I would say that's one of the effects of weed for you "hyper-stimulat ed imagination"[/p][/quote]The man is a genius, have you seen his books? Thicker than your bible you read. I look at a bank and see that is where I get money from to buy a house, I look at a government and see they protect me, I look at the police and see I pay them to protect me. So this is your view on the world is it? Must use about 0.000000000000000000 01% of your brain, good for you.[/p][/quote]I don't necessarily believe the size or number of pages of a book is relevant to how good the information printed inside. Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

6:05pm Sun 19 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers

You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it?

Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?
"what is causing this cancer rate?"


Ley me hazard a guess here ..The Rothschilds, well you blame them for everything else.

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo, was that a rabbit flying over head ?
I am curious Joe what is your view on cannabis and the legalising of?
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Stoners jump on any bandwagon to justify their filthy habit even MS sufferers You try having ms and when you find something that alleviate's the pain but is illegal would you just suffer for it? Your time will come as cancer in humans is growing ridiculously high. Let me ask you a question do you know what is causing this cancer rate?[/p][/quote]"what is causing this cancer rate?" Ley me hazard a guess here ..The Rothschilds, well you blame them for everything else. Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo, was that a rabbit flying over head ?[/p][/quote]I am curious Joe what is your view on cannabis and the legalising of? Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

10:58am Mon 20 Jan 14

Gypo.Joe says...

@ Dr Martin I'm all in favour of legalising MJ completely. Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes. The war on drugs is and has been lost for years especially MJ. Lets concentrate our law enforcement on the hard drugs. Some American States have already legalised MJ sales through regulated outlets.

Just for the record I'm not a smoker, never have been not even cigarettes. Lots of my friends puff though and to be honest I'd much rather be around them after they puff than most obnoxious drunks.
@ Dr Martin I'm all in favour of legalising MJ completely. Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes. The war on drugs is and has been lost for years especially MJ. Lets concentrate our law enforcement on the hard drugs. Some American States have already legalised MJ sales through regulated outlets. Just for the record I'm not a smoker, never have been not even cigarettes. Lots of my friends puff though and to be honest I'd much rather be around them after they puff than most obnoxious drunks. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 0

11:42am Mon 20 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes.

Give me strength!

The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind,
Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes. Give me strength! The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind, white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

12:06pm Mon 20 Jan 14

Gypo.Joe says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes.

Give me strength!

The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind,
Well you don't buy anything so what's it too you ? Mind your business and keep your nose out of the real world.
It's your medication time now get yourself down the dispensary or matron will strap you in your chair all afternoon and force feed you again.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes. Give me strength! The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind,[/p][/quote]Well you don't buy anything so what's it too you ? Mind your business and keep your nose out of the real world. It's your medication time now get yourself down the dispensary or matron will strap you in your chair all afternoon and force feed you again. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 2

12:36pm Mon 20 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes.

Give me strength!

The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind,
Well you don't buy anything so what's it too you ? Mind your business and keep your nose out of the real world.
It's your medication time now get yourself down the dispensary or matron will strap you in your chair all afternoon and force feed you again.
I wouldn't mind, it's just just that you're the one with the straight jacket on.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Take it out of criminal hands and place a tax on it like booze and cigarettes. Give me strength! The biggest criminal network is our government, Govern- mind,[/p][/quote]Well you don't buy anything so what's it too you ? Mind your business and keep your nose out of the real world. It's your medication time now get yourself down the dispensary or matron will strap you in your chair all afternoon and force feed you again.[/p][/quote]I wouldn't mind, it's just just that you're the one with the straight jacket on. white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

2:42pm Mon 20 Jan 14

Gypo.Joe says...

"Clegg to make mental health pledge"

This head line at the bottom of the page on the Shopper must be referring to you WR9.

Pay attention boy will yas.
"Clegg to make mental health pledge" This head line at the bottom of the page on the Shopper must be referring to you WR9. Pay attention boy will yas. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 1

10:38am Tue 21 Jan 14

Witchkid says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?
Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.
GW Pharma produce an oral spray called Sativex, which is generally used as a painkiller to treat neuropathic pain in MS and FMS. It is available on prescription but still costs an arm and a leg. People growing their own or buying from a dealer damage the profitmongers!
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.[/p][/quote]So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?[/p][/quote]Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.[/p][/quote]GW Pharma produce an oral spray called Sativex, which is generally used as a painkiller to treat neuropathic pain in MS and FMS. It is available on prescription but still costs an arm and a leg. People growing their own or buying from a dealer damage the profitmongers! Witchkid
  • Score: 1

4:22pm Tue 21 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Witchkid wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.
So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?
Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.
GW Pharma produce an oral spray called Sativex, which is generally used as a painkiller to treat neuropathic pain in MS and FMS. It is available on prescription but still costs an arm and a leg. People growing their own or buying from a dealer damage the profitmongers!
Have you not seen the claim they have made? They have the cure for cancer!

Pmsl, they will charge an arm and a leg, yet people have known about the properties of marijuana for years. Now they have to make this product legal so they can sell it making all cannabis legal. They are so stupid and controlling they make me laugh.
[quote][p][bold]Witchkid[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Ah, the real reason this is illegal because of it's health benefits. The pharmaceutical company hates this plant as it would kill their business.[/p][/quote]So why are GW pharmaceuticals producing medicines from cannabis?[/p][/quote]Could you expand on this please, even a link! If you ar suggesting what I think you are suggesting then you need to back it up.[/p][/quote]GW Pharma produce an oral spray called Sativex, which is generally used as a painkiller to treat neuropathic pain in MS and FMS. It is available on prescription but still costs an arm and a leg. People growing their own or buying from a dealer damage the profitmongers![/p][/quote]Have you not seen the claim they have made? They have the cure for cancer! Pmsl, they will charge an arm and a leg, yet people have known about the properties of marijuana for years. Now they have to make this product legal so they can sell it making all cannabis legal. They are so stupid and controlling they make me laugh. white rabbit9
  • Score: -3

7:00pm Tue 21 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

just goes to show stoners will never pay tax on weed
just goes to show stoners will never pay tax on weed Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

10:36pm Fri 24 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Do you have a point to make white rabbit 9?
Do you have a point to make white rabbit 9? Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

12:36pm Sun 26 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Do you have a point to make white rabbit 9?
I made my point, if you care to join the dots. Or you can simply go back to sleep.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Do you have a point to make white rabbit 9?[/p][/quote]I made my point, if you care to join the dots. Or you can simply go back to sleep. white rabbit9
  • Score: -3

1:16pm Sun 26 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

I was referring to the constant thumbing up and down on this story.
I think there are a fair few others wish you would g back to sleep
I was referring to the constant thumbing up and down on this story. I think there are a fair few others wish you would g back to sleep Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

6:42pm Sun 26 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
I was referring to the constant thumbing up and down on this story.
I think there are a fair few others wish you would g back to sleep
I think you'll find they are the one's asleep. The way it works is to imagine a computer, a disk gets inserted into the computer so the computer reads the disk and operates (thinks because of that disk). Same as humans when they read a book, the person acts in the same way. So a computer can connect to the internet and start to download anything it wants to learn. same as when a person goes into a library and reads any book it want's to learn something. Trouble with the sleeping masses they forgot that there is a library and decided to watch the television and have someone else's view on reality dictate to them. Back to sleep sheep. BTW big brother is on soon. lmao
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: I was referring to the constant thumbing up and down on this story. I think there are a fair few others wish you would g back to sleep[/p][/quote]I think you'll find they are the one's asleep. The way it works is to imagine a computer, a disk gets inserted into the computer so the computer reads the disk and operates (thinks because of that disk). Same as humans when they read a book, the person acts in the same way. So a computer can connect to the internet and start to download anything it wants to learn. same as when a person goes into a library and reads any book it want's to learn something. Trouble with the sleeping masses they forgot that there is a library and decided to watch the television and have someone else's view on reality dictate to them. Back to sleep sheep. BTW big brother is on soon. lmao white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

7:09am Mon 27 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

I think it’s quite a dated concept getting all or most of your information from television and it’s one I gave up over 10 years ago
Why Mention Big Brother? That is also a dated concept, got bored of that after a couple of shows.
I think it’s quite a dated concept getting all or most of your information from television and it’s one I gave up over 10 years ago Why Mention Big Brother? That is also a dated concept, got bored of that after a couple of shows. Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

10:37am Mon 27 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
I think it’s quite a dated concept getting all or most of your information from television and it’s one I gave up over 10 years ago
Why Mention Big Brother? That is also a dated concept, got bored of that after a couple of shows.
I can mention big brother if I so desire, because I could take you to the point of mentioning something so far out there that you wouldn't understand it.

Tv is the most corrupt mind control device ever invented. 1 opinion over the the tv and it is amazing how many people believe that is is how everyone should think so better follow. Everyone then can have something to relate to but go beyond the grips of the tv land and everyone thinks your a looney tunes. to suggest I get my info from tv, shame on you.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: I think it’s quite a dated concept getting all or most of your information from television and it’s one I gave up over 10 years ago Why Mention Big Brother? That is also a dated concept, got bored of that after a couple of shows.[/p][/quote]I can mention big brother if I so desire, because I could take you to the point of mentioning something so far out there that you wouldn't understand it. Tv is the most corrupt mind control device ever invented. 1 opinion over the the tv and it is amazing how many people believe that is is how everyone should think so better follow. Everyone then can have something to relate to but go beyond the grips of the tv land and everyone thinks your a looney tunes. to suggest I get my info from tv, shame on you. white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

1:24pm Mon 27 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

On your first point if you make things more confusing then I would struggle to understand it, apart from that it’s unlikely to happen
I didn’t suggest you got your info from the TV; read my posts before you make yourself foolish
On your first point if you make things more confusing then I would struggle to understand it, apart from that it’s unlikely to happen I didn’t suggest you got your info from the TV; read my posts before you make yourself foolish Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

10:33pm Mon 27 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

didn’t suggest you got your info from the TV; read my posts before you make yourself foolish

I care about what people think of me. I prefer the fool, better than a person believing it's all real! Now their is something I can laugh at.
didn’t suggest you got your info from the TV; read my posts before you make yourself foolish I care about what people think of me. I prefer the fool, better than a person believing it's all real! Now their is something I can laugh at. white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

9:51am Tue 28 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

You laugh at yourself?
You laugh at yourself? Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

11:32am Tue 28 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
You laugh at yourself?
Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR?
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: You laugh at yourself?[/p][/quote]Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR? white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

12:00pm Tue 28 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
You laugh at yourself?
Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR?
Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people.
I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: You laugh at yourself?[/p][/quote]Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR?[/p][/quote]Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people. I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

5:43pm Tue 28 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
You laugh at yourself?
Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR?
Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people.
I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is
Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people.
I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is

Sane!! sane!! I am totally bonkers because If I lived as a sane person in this world I would be insane.
Doc martin clunes......oh I see, Dr martin clueless.
The reason why we worry is because we are programmed to be via our DNA. If you ever wake up it is really interesting and no conspiracy, all science.
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: You laugh at yourself?[/p][/quote]Constantly, now I know that there is nothing to worry about. You remind me of the mother from carrie, "they're all going to laugh at you!" "they're all going to laugh at you!". Even john lennon was laughed at and I bet he was laughing in the mirror too. So is the crazy 'DR' who's only FEAR is not being accepted as intelligent, is this why he call's himself DR?[/p][/quote]Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people. I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is[/p][/quote]Nothing to worry about, there is always something to worry about in life,well there is for most of us sane people. I have no fear about how people accept me the name should have been Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) unfortunately someone else has already got it so Dr Martin it is Sane!! sane!! I am totally bonkers because If I lived as a sane person in this world I would be insane. Doc martin clunes......oh I see, Dr martin clueless. The reason why we worry is because we are programmed to be via our DNA. If you ever wake up it is really interesting and no conspiracy, all science. white rabbit9
  • Score: -3

6:41pm Tue 28 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

Quote "I am totally bonkers"

Known to the "services" I take it?
Quote "I am totally bonkers" Known to the "services" I take it? Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

6:54pm Tue 28 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Quote "I am totally bonkers"

Known to the "services" I take it?
See it fits your reality, see you take out the rest of my comment so the bit you took fits into your box just fine. BOX HEAD no 2 lol
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Quote "I am totally bonkers" Known to the "services" I take it?[/p][/quote]See it fits your reality, see you take out the rest of my comment so the bit you took fits into your box just fine. BOX HEAD no 2 lol white rabbit9
  • Score: -5

7:47pm Tue 28 Jan 14

Dr Martin says...

The box I had had enough rubbish in it I couldn't add any more
lol
The box I had had enough rubbish in it I couldn't add any more lol Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree