CHANGES have been made to a number of bus routes as work to revitalise Bromley North Village gets back underway.
From today, routes 208, 320 and N47 towards Kentish Way and Bromley South have been diverted via Tweedy Road and Kentish Way.
Route 358 towards Orpington has been diverted via London Road, Tweedy Road and Kentish Way.
Routes 227 and 354 towards Bromley North have been diverted via London Road, Tweedy Road and Mitchell Way.
East Street and South Street, at the junction with East Street, will be closed until March, High Street North until May and Market Square until October.
The £5.2 million scheme to improve the area is taking place in East Street, High Street and Market Square.
Executive Councillor for Renewal and Recreation Councillor Peter Morgan said: "We do appreciate there will be some disruption while these important improvements go ahead but we will be keeping it to a minimum and playing our part to ensure that Bromley remains an enticing place for business and investment."
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- VIDEO: Bexleyheath Academy Frozen song viewed more than 10,000 times in a day
- Five-car crash causes chaos on M25 at Swanley
- Fire breaks out in Tesco Express, Welling