Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Do you have any lucky numbers and how did you choose them?
6:30am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
DO you have any lucky number and what good fortunes have they brought you?
Some people swear that certain digits based on dates, ages or simple intuitions bring them good luck in life. Are you one of these people? If so how did you chose your lucky numbers and how have they helped you? Have you ever made a major decision based on a number hunch, or have your chosen numbers ever won you money at the races or on the lottery?
Also, are there any numbers you avoid because you think they are unlucky?
Or are you someone who thinks the concept of lucky numbers is nonsense and there is no more good fortune attached to one number than another? Do you have any superstitions, or are they all hokum?
Tell us what you think in the comments below.
The Burning Questions feature aims to discuss some of the oddities of life, settle some of its dafter perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective knowledge.
If there is an issue you’re always squabbling about with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email me with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.