A CAR was reportedly used to ram the entrance of a Dartford store this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 4.30am this morning to reports of an incident at the Co-op store in Esparto Way, South Darenth.
Two men have since been arrested.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "It is believed a car was used to ram the entrance of the store before the offenders then drove away from the scene.
"Response patrols stopped two vehicles and arrested two men in connection with the incident.
"Both men remain in custody. It is unclear at this stage whether anything has been stolen."
- London and Kent set for snow as early as tomorrow
- VIDEO: Two men jailed for Bexley armed robberies
- Southeastern delays to and from London Victoria due to broken down train
- Lewisham police arrest two people for cannabis possession
- High Court orders Hayes businessman's companies into liquidation after alleged £3.3 million scam