Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ram-raid in Dartford Co-op store
A CAR was reportedly used to ram the entrance of a Dartford store this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 4.30am this morning to reports of an incident at the Co-op store in Esparto Way, South Darenth.
Two men have since been arrested.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "It is believed a car was used to ram the entrance of the store before the offenders then drove away from the scene.
"Response patrols stopped two vehicles and arrested two men in connection with the incident.
"Both men remain in custody. It is unclear at this stage whether anything has been stolen."
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul talks to News Shopper about new film Need for Speed
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
Comments are closed on this article.