A CAR was reportedly used to ram the entrance of a Dartford store this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 4.30am this morning to reports of an incident at the Co-op store in Esparto Way, South Darenth.
Two men have since been arrested.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "It is believed a car was used to ram the entrance of the store before the offenders then drove away from the scene.
"Response patrols stopped two vehicles and arrested two men in connection with the incident.
"Both men remain in custody. It is unclear at this stage whether anything has been stolen."
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway