A CAR was reportedly used to ram the entrance of a Dartford store this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 4.30am this morning to reports of an incident at the Co-op store in Esparto Way, South Darenth.
Two men have since been arrested.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "It is believed a car was used to ram the entrance of the store before the offenders then drove away from the scene.
"Response patrols stopped two vehicles and arrested two men in connection with the incident.
"Both men remain in custody. It is unclear at this stage whether anything has been stolen."
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds