Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ram-raid in Dartford Co-op store
A CAR was reportedly used to ram the entrance of a Dartford store this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 4.30am this morning to reports of an incident at the Co-op store in Esparto Way, South Darenth.
Two men have since been arrested.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "It is believed a car was used to ram the entrance of the store before the offenders then drove away from the scene.
"Response patrols stopped two vehicles and arrested two men in connection with the incident.
"Both men remain in custody. It is unclear at this stage whether anything has been stolen."
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.