Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woman taken back to hospital after Southfleet car crash
A WOMAN was taken back to hospital after a car crash in Southfleet on Friday evening.
The 56-year-old had just been picked up by her son and was on her way home when the car she was travelling in collided with another vehicle in Southfleet Road at 5.20pm.
The car they were travelling in ended up in the middle of the road and caused rush hour chaos in the semi rural location.
Luke Lambert, 23, a resident in Southfleet, had to go on a half-hour diversion just to get back to his home in the village.
Police were called to the scene and the woman was transported back to hospital by the South East Coast Ambulance Service with 'severe back pain' according to a Kent Police spokesman.
The road was cleared by 6.30pm.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 726 or email email@example.com
- UPDATE: Four-vehicle crash leads to closure of M26 both ways
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- Sundance London's director of programming Trevor Groth previews the film festival in Greenwich
- Save Lewisham Hospital meeting: Campaigners vow to fight against 'future threats'
- PRUH goes to Philippines to fill nursing roles
Comments are closed on this article.