A WOMAN was taken back to hospital after a car crash in Southfleet on Friday evening.
The 56-year-old had just been picked up by her son and was on her way home when the car she was travelling in collided with another vehicle in Southfleet Road at 5.20pm.
The car they were travelling in ended up in the middle of the road and caused rush hour chaos in the semi rural location.
Luke Lambert, 23, a resident in Southfleet, had to go on a half-hour diversion just to get back to his home in the village.
Police were called to the scene and the woman was transported back to hospital by the South East Coast Ambulance Service with 'severe back pain' according to a Kent Police spokesman.
The road was cleared by 6.30pm.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live: Sadiq Khan is new London Mayor after fight for top City Hall job
- Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire