A WOMAN was taken back to hospital after a car crash in Southfleet on Friday evening.
The 56-year-old had just been picked up by her son and was on her way home when the car she was travelling in collided with another vehicle in Southfleet Road at 5.20pm.
The car they were travelling in ended up in the middle of the road and caused rush hour chaos in the semi rural location.
Luke Lambert, 23, a resident in Southfleet, had to go on a half-hour diversion just to get back to his home in the village.
Police were called to the scene and the woman was transported back to hospital by the South East Coast Ambulance Service with 'severe back pain' according to a Kent Police spokesman.
The road was cleared by 6.30pm.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner