A THAMESMEAD man has appeared in court charged with murdering a Boxing Day reveller in a West End nightclub.
Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, from Poplar in east London, died after being shot at the Avalon club, Shaftesbury Avenue, where a private function was being held.
Unemployed Danny Walker, aged 32, of Haldane Road, appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court on January 11.
He was remanded in custody for a bail hearing at the Old Bailey tomorrow (January 14).
A second man, 32-year-old Dean Robinson, from Shoreditch in north London, has been charged with intent to supply crack cocaine and concealing criminal property.
He is due to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on January 24.
A third man, aged 31, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late February pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information that could assist police should call the incident room on 020 8345 3985 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Two people cut out of a car following crash in Gravesend
- Penge man jailed after smuggling cannabis in Disney Frozen rucksack
- PICTURED: St Paul's Cray primary school pupils join sign language and singing world record attempt
- Southeastern delays between London Victoria and Orpington due to broken down train
- Axe seized and man arrested following Downham fight