ONE person has been treated for neck injuries after a three-vehicle smash in Bexleyheath this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 8.30am to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a road traffic collision involving at least three vehicles.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 8.30am this morning to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a collision.
"We were informed that there were three vehicles involved, but it could be four.
"Officers have attended the and London Ambulance Service were also on the scene. They treated one person for neck injuries.
"Officers are still at the scene awaiting the recovery of the vehicles."
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight