ONE person has been treated for neck injuries after a three-vehicle smash in Bexleyheath this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 8.30am to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a road traffic collision involving at least three vehicles.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 8.30am this morning to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a collision.
"We were informed that there were three vehicles involved, but it could be four.
"Officers have attended the and London Ambulance Service were also on the scene. They treated one person for neck injuries.
"Officers are still at the scene awaiting the recovery of the vehicles."
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys