ONE person has been treated for neck injuries after a three-vehicle smash in Bexleyheath this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 8.30am to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a road traffic collision involving at least three vehicles.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 8.30am this morning to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a collision.
"We were informed that there were three vehicles involved, but it could be four.
"Officers have attended the and London Ambulance Service were also on the scene. They treated one person for neck injuries.
"Officers are still at the scene awaiting the recovery of the vehicles."
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- The Miniaturist by Forest Hill's Jessie Burton voted best book of the year
- UPDATE: St Paul's Cray woman backs out of planned shoplifting at Tesco's after benefits nightmare
- Greenwich man rebailed following reported rape in Bexleyheath
- Over 200 Christmas presents donated anonymously to vulnerable children in Lewisham
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears