ONE person has been treated for neck injuries after a three-vehicle smash in Bexleyheath this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 8.30am to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a road traffic collision involving at least three vehicles.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 8.30am this morning to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a collision.
"We were informed that there were three vehicles involved, but it could be four.
"Officers have attended the and London Ambulance Service were also on the scene. They treated one person for neck injuries.
"Officers are still at the scene awaiting the recovery of the vehicles."
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing after crash
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country