ONE person has been treated for neck injuries after a three-vehicle smash in Bexleyheath this morning (Jan 13).
Police were called at 8.30am to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a road traffic collision involving at least three vehicles.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 8.30am this morning to the A2 at the Black Prince Interchange to reports of a collision.
"We were informed that there were three vehicles involved, but it could be four.
"Officers have attended the and London Ambulance Service were also on the scene. They treated one person for neck injuries.
"Officers are still at the scene awaiting the recovery of the vehicles."
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call Khaleda on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking
- Have you seen this man? 28-year-old missing from Beckenham
- Driver arrested after hitting lamp post in Valley Drive, Gravesend
- Stars of Hollyoaks and Eastenders descend on Bexleyheath hotel
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions