A DARTFORD man has been charged after a public disturbance in the early hours of Saturday morning (Jan 11).
Dean Fynes, 30, of West Hill, was charged with a section 5 public order offence after using threatening words and behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear in court on February 17.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at around 4.10am on January 11 to a disturbance at a flat in West Hill.
"Police attended and made an arrest. Road closures were put in place while the arrest was made."
West Hill was closed between Shepherd's Lane and Highfield Road.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation