A DARTFORD man has been charged after a public disturbance in the early hours of Saturday morning (Jan 11).
Dean Fynes, 30, of West Hill, was charged with a section 5 public order offence after using threatening words and behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear in court on February 17.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at around 4.10am on January 11 to a disturbance at a flat in West Hill.
"Police attended and made an arrest. Road closures were put in place while the arrest was made."
West Hill was closed between Shepherd's Lane and Highfield Road.
- UPDATE: Missing 10-year-old boy found safe and well
- PICTURED: Assault rifle replica seized from Catford address
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally
- Greenwich Council launches Nepal earthquake appeal
- Strictly Come Dancing star to join Greenwich youngsters at Royal Festival Hall