A DARTFORD man has been charged after a public disturbance in the early hours of Saturday morning (Jan 11).
Dean Fynes, 30, of West Hill, was charged with a section 5 public order offence after using threatening words and behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear in court on February 17.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at around 4.10am on January 11 to a disturbance at a flat in West Hill.
"Police attended and made an arrest. Road closures were put in place while the arrest was made."
West Hill was closed between Shepherd's Lane and Highfield Road.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent