A DARTFORD man has been charged after a public disturbance in the early hours of Saturday morning (Jan 11).
Dean Fynes, 30, of West Hill, was charged with a section 5 public order offence after using threatening words and behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear in court on February 17.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at around 4.10am on January 11 to a disturbance at a flat in West Hill.
"Police attended and made an arrest. Road closures were put in place while the arrest was made."
West Hill was closed between Shepherd's Lane and Highfield Road.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway