Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford man charged after public disturbance in West Hill
A DARTFORD man has been charged after a public disturbance in the early hours of Saturday morning (Jan 11).
Dean Fynes, 30, of West Hill, was charged with a section 5 public order offence after using threatening words and behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear in court on February 17.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at around 4.10am on January 11 to a disturbance at a flat in West Hill.
"Police attended and made an arrest. Road closures were put in place while the arrest was made."
West Hill was closed between Shepherd's Lane and Highfield Road.
- PubSpy reviews Change of Horses, Farnborough
- Phone number language: Is the '0' said as 'oh' or 'zero'?
- 26 playground crazes and fashions from schooldays in the 1990s
- Stabbed Abbey Wood man 'begged newsagent to call ambulance'
- UPDATE: Thamesmead woman rushed to hospital after house fire