What's the kindest thing you've ever done, or the nicest thing someone has done for you? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What's the kindest thing you've ever done, or the nicest thing someone has done for you?
LIFE often feels like it’s full of doom and gloom, especially on a Monday morning, so let’s try and spread a little light.
For Burning Questions today we’d like to know what’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for someone else, and also what’s the nicest deed another person has done for you?
Have you ever been a hero by going above and beyond to give someone else a helping hand?
Has someone else ever gone the extra mile to do something good for you? Or can you even remember a small random act of kindness which has brightened your day?
Let’s start the week on a positive note. Share some of the good deeds you’ve done or had done in the comments below.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.