What's the kindest thing you've ever done, or the nicest thing someone has done for you? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What's the kindest thing you've ever done, or the nicest thing someone has done for you?
LIFE often feels like it’s full of doom and gloom, especially on a Monday morning, so let’s try and spread a little light.
For Burning Questions today we’d like to know what’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for someone else, and also what’s the nicest deed another person has done for you?
Have you ever been a hero by going above and beyond to give someone else a helping hand?
Has someone else ever gone the extra mile to do something good for you? Or can you even remember a small random act of kindness which has brightened your day?
Let’s start the week on a positive note. Share some of the good deeds you’ve done or had done in the comments below.
- Do you agree with the giving of Easter eggs to children?
- Do you devour or hoard Easter Eggs, and what's the best way to get into them?
- London commuters' 'shocking' rudeness to pregnant woman
- What's your favourite ice-cream van treat and where does the 99 get its name from?
- Amusing nicknames you've had, heard or given other people
Comments are closed on this article.