LIFE often feels like it’s full of doom and gloom, especially on a Monday morning, so let’s try and spread a little light.
For Burning Questions today we’d like to know what’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for someone else, and also what’s the nicest deed another person has done for you?
Have you ever been a hero by going above and beyond to give someone else a helping hand?
Has someone else ever gone the extra mile to do something good for you? Or can you even remember a small random act of kindness which has brightened your day?
Let’s start the week on a positive note. Share some of the good deeds you’ve done or had done in the comments below.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?