A PERVERT from Dartford is to be sentenced having admitted performing a sex act on himself while staring at a young child on board a train near Gravesend.
Stefan Turansky, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape the 37-year-old but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
Following a British Transport Police appeal, Turansky was arrested on September 5 at his home and charged with two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Appearing before Medway Magistrates’ Court the following day, he pleaded guilty to all four offences.
He will be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on March 17.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham