A PERVERT from Dartford is to be sentenced having admitted performing a sex act on himself while staring at a young child on board a train near Gravesend.
Stefan Turansky, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape the 37-year-old but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
Following a British Transport Police appeal, Turansky was arrested on September 5 at his home and charged with two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Appearing before Medway Magistrates’ Court the following day, he pleaded guilty to all four offences.
He will be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on March 17.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Slovakian man charged with causing death by dangerous driving over M26 crash which killed three French tourists
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley
- Dartford Tunnel shut following multi-vehicle crash on M25 in Essex