A PERVERT from Dartford is to be sentenced having admitted performing a sex act on himself while staring at a young child on board a train near Gravesend.
Stefan Turansky, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape the 37-year-old but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
Following a British Transport Police appeal, Turansky was arrested on September 5 at his home and charged with two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Appearing before Medway Magistrates’ Court the following day, he pleaded guilty to all four offences.
He will be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on March 17.
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Greenwich Park introduces pay to pee policy at toilets
- PICTURES: Bromley's colourful Diwali celebrations