A PERVERT from Dartford is to be sentenced having admitted performing a sex act on himself while staring at a young child on board a train near Gravesend.
Stefan Turansky, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape the 37-year-old but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
Following a British Transport Police appeal, Turansky was arrested on September 5 at his home and charged with two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Appearing before Medway Magistrates’ Court the following day, he pleaded guilty to all four offences.
He will be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on March 17.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight