A 27-YEAR-OLD Lewisham man has been arrested following a stabbing in Bognor on Wednesday (January 8).
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of GBH and has been bailed until February 13 while investigations continue.
Police were called to a suspected stabbing in Orchard Way, Bognor, shortly after 10pm.
The 27-year-old victim was taken to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting Op Wyndham or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater