A 27-YEAR-OLD Lewisham man has been arrested following a stabbing in Bognor on Wednesday (January 8).
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of GBH and has been bailed until February 13 while investigations continue.
Police were called to a suspected stabbing in Orchard Way, Bognor, shortly after 10pm.
The 27-year-old victim was taken to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting Op Wyndham or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union