A 27-YEAR-OLD Lewisham man has been arrested following a stabbing in Bognor on Wednesday (January 8).
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of GBH and has been bailed until February 13 while investigations continue.
Police were called to a suspected stabbing in Orchard Way, Bognor, shortly after 10pm.
The 27-year-old victim was taken to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting Op Wyndham or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths