Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lewisham 27-year-old man arrested following Bognor stabbing
4:35pm Thursday 9th January 2014 in News
A 27-YEAR-OLD Lewisham man has been arrested following a stabbing in Bognor on Wednesday (January 8).
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of GBH and has been bailed until February 13 while investigations continue.
Police were called to a suspected stabbing in Orchard Way, Bognor, shortly after 10pm.
The 27-year-old victim was taken to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting Op Wyndham or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough