A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- WATCH: The moment a man takes a 12-year-old’s £300 bike at McDonald’s
- Further arrests in Darenth shooting investigation
- Fed up Charlton fans plan mysterious protest on final day of the season
- Dealer who supplied drugs to serial killer Stephen Port sentenced