A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road
- QUIZ: Were you glued to Saved By the Bell or Friends? Test how well you know 90s TV
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son