A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Swanley by-election triggered following death of Swanley councillor
- 'Such a brave lady': Retired nurse boards crashed Bromley bus to help woman trapped on top deck