Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man, 56, airlifted to hospital witha abdomen injuries in Gravesend
A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda
- Pupils at Beaverwood School in Chislehurst allegedly sprayed in face with chemical substance
- Dead horse dumped outside Dartford home
- New Cross Nathan Allen murder victim shot dead in 'trivial row over motorbike'
- Orpington woman must pay almost £600 after dumping wood in St Paul's Cray car park
- Charlton appoint Jose Riga as new head coach after Chris Powell sacking
Comments are closed on this article.