A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email email@example.com or tweet @khaleda
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy
- Bluewater braced for influx of male shoppers on 'Panic Saturday'
- Divers continue to search River Medway in hunt for Greenhithe's missing Patrick Lamb
- 'I want to be caught': Woman threatens to steal from Tesco to highlight Christmas plight
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents