Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man, 56, airlifted to hospital witha abdomen injuries in Gravesend
A 56-YEAR-OLD man was wounded in Gravesend and airlifted to hospital this afternoon (Jan 9).
Police were called to reports of a wounded man with abdomen injuries in St Hilda's Way at around 1.40pm.
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "Just after 1.40pm we were called to reports of an assault in St Hilda's Way.
"We sent initially an ambulance followed by two cars to the scene and then phoned the air ambulance to the incident.
"The patient was airlifted to a London hospital. A man in his 50s with abdomen injuries."
Kent Police said officers are at the scene making enquiries.
Did you see what happened? Contact Khaleda Rahman on 01689 885734, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @khaleda
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
- Peaches Geldof private funeral to be held on Easter Monday
- Art, nature and a circus: 5 great ways to spend the Easter weekend in south-east London
- London Bridge engineering works heap misery on London and Kent train passengers
Comments are closed on this article.