A CAR caught fire after reportedly hitting a traffic light in Beckenham last night (January 8).
The incident happened at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road at around 9.30pm.
One man was assessed at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.
Two fire engines and a fire rescue unit from Forest Hill, Beckenham and Lewisham fire stations attended.
A London Fire Brigade spokeswoman said: "We were called to a road traffic collision at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road, Beckenham, at 9.33pm.
"The incident was over by 9.47pm.
"The car was in a collision with street furniture.
"An adult male was injured and treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire