A CAR caught fire after reportedly hitting a traffic light in Beckenham last night (January 8).
The incident happened at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road at around 9.30pm.
One man was assessed at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.
Two fire engines and a fire rescue unit from Forest Hill, Beckenham and Lewisham fire stations attended.
A London Fire Brigade spokeswoman said: "We were called to a road traffic collision at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road, Beckenham, at 9.33pm.
"The incident was over by 9.47pm.
"The car was in a collision with street furniture.
"An adult male was injured and treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup