A CAR caught fire after reportedly hitting a traffic light in Beckenham last night (January 8).
The incident happened at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road at around 9.30pm.
One man was assessed at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.
Two fire engines and a fire rescue unit from Forest Hill, Beckenham and Lewisham fire stations attended.
A London Fire Brigade spokeswoman said: "We were called to a road traffic collision at the junction of Sydenham Road and Kent House Road, Beckenham, at 9.33pm.
"The incident was over by 9.47pm.
"The car was in a collision with street furniture.
"An adult male was injured and treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sink hole
- PubSpy reviews The Pilot, Greenwich
- Three teens arrested as West Kingsdown Paralympian reunited with stolen wheelchair
- Woman rescued from car after getting stuck in floods in Hartley