ALTHOUGH recent weather suggests it isn't 'a place in the sun', Amanda Lamb is bringing her new television show to Bromley and Orpington.
Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb, a new Channel Four property show, is keen to find local people who may want to take part.
The program will give three property owners £1000 each, as well as advice, to make some form of improvement to try and help them sell their house.
This could be anything from replacing a couple of carpets to sprucing up some work surfaces.
It is also on the lookout for a genuine house-hunter who may be interested putting in an offer for one of the houses.
Amanda Lamb is best known for her work on A Place in the Sun and on the Scottish Widows advert.
If there is anybody who is interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 2007.
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- The consultation on the south eastern rail franchise has been extended
- A housing project has been rejected by Dartford councillors
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years