ALTHOUGH recent weather suggests it isn't 'a place in the sun', Amanda Lamb is bringing her new television show to Bromley and Orpington.
Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb, a new Channel Four property show, is keen to find local people who may want to take part.
The program will give three property owners £1000 each, as well as advice, to make some form of improvement to try and help them sell their house.
This could be anything from replacing a couple of carpets to sprucing up some work surfaces.
It is also on the lookout for a genuine house-hunter who may be interested putting in an offer for one of the houses.
Amanda Lamb is best known for her work on A Place in the Sun and on the Scottish Widows advert.
If there is anybody who is interested contact email@example.com or call 0207 539 2007.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London