ALTHOUGH recent weather suggests it isn't 'a place in the sun', Amanda Lamb is bringing her new television show to Bromley and Orpington.
Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb, a new Channel Four property show, is keen to find local people who may want to take part.
The program will give three property owners £1000 each, as well as advice, to make some form of improvement to try and help them sell their house.
This could be anything from replacing a couple of carpets to sprucing up some work surfaces.
It is also on the lookout for a genuine house-hunter who may be interested putting in an offer for one of the houses.
Amanda Lamb is best known for her work on A Place in the Sun and on the Scottish Widows advert.
If there is anybody who is interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 2007.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds