ALTHOUGH recent weather suggests it isn't 'a place in the sun', Amanda Lamb is bringing her new television show to Bromley and Orpington.
Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb, a new Channel Four property show, is keen to find local people who may want to take part.
The program will give three property owners £1000 each, as well as advice, to make some form of improvement to try and help them sell their house.
This could be anything from replacing a couple of carpets to sprucing up some work surfaces.
It is also on the lookout for a genuine house-hunter who may be interested putting in an offer for one of the houses.
Amanda Lamb is best known for her work on A Place in the Sun and on the Scottish Widows advert.
If there is anybody who is interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 2007.
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- Mental health professionals under fire after 71-year-old father, from Gravesend, is stabbed to death by son
- Brockley street victim to another HGV incident months after 3-ton lorry jack-knifed and shed its load
- Developer may face more legal action after Sydenham pub demolition
- Three youngsters raise hundreds with homemade lemonade in Keston