BLUEWATER’S Wedding Fair is the ultimate day out for wedding inspiration.
The show is at the centre’s gigantic Glow events venue from February 7 to 9 and will feature more than 150 of the best suppliers of bridalwear, venues, honeymoons and photographers to make your big day unique and bring you plenty of inspiration.
There will be beautiful catwalk shows and the chance to find, try and buy your perfect dress – with all the big designers and brands at the show.
Pick up expert advice and tips fro experts and source all the extra details you need for your wedding.
Enjoy lunch with exclusive offers at Bluewater’s top eateries and quaff bubbly at the Champagne Bar.
Tickets cost £7.50 to £15 at though News Shopper readers can save 25 per cent on by quoting WB51 at theweddingfairs.com
News Shopper has teamed up with Bluewater to offer one lucky bride-to-be and her bridesmaids the a VIP package at the Wedding Fair.
As well as the opportunity to browse over 150 exhibitors, the VIP ticket includes complimentary champagne, a luxury goody bag packed with branded goods and ideas, reserved priority seating at the catwalk and a cup of Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea at the Creative Brides Vintage Village.
To enter, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with WEDDING in the subject line and explain in less than 60 words why you should win. Closing: midday, January 24.
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- Going shopping this weekend? Here's how to haggle on the high street and get a lower price
- Got damp in your home? These 6 tips might help you tackle it