A CYCLIST was knocked down on a busy Greenwich road during rush hour yesterday evening (Jan 8).
The collision occurred at around 5.55pm between a car at the junction between Shooter's Hill and Well Hall Road.
The cyclist, a 30-year-old man, was fully conscious and breathing after the accident and was sent to King's College Hospital with an arm injury.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We got the call at 5.55pm to Well Hall Road at the junction with Shooter's Hill Road to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a cyclist.
"We sent one of our ambulance crews and a single responder in a car.
"We treated one patient that was a 30-year-old man and took him to King's College Hospital with an arm injury."
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum