A CYCLIST was knocked down on a busy Greenwich road during rush hour yesterday evening (Jan 8).
The collision occurred at around 5.55pm between a car at the junction between Shooter's Hill and Well Hall Road.
The cyclist, a 30-year-old man, was fully conscious and breathing after the accident and was sent to King's College Hospital with an arm injury.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We got the call at 5.55pm to Well Hall Road at the junction with Shooter's Hill Road to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a cyclist.
"We sent one of our ambulance crews and a single responder in a car.
"We treated one patient that was a 30-year-old man and took him to King's College Hospital with an arm injury."
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?