Police release CCTV images of man wanted in relation to theft and Bluewater fraud (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police release CCTV images of man wanted in relation to theft and Bluewater fraud
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a theft and fraud offences.
The man was captured on camera in a jeweller in Bluewater Shopping Centre on November 13 last year where items were bought fraudulently.
The theft occurred in Cuffley in Hertfordshire when the offender took post from a postbox at the end of the victim's drive and opened bank accounts in the victim's name, which were then used to purchase items.
Police believe the fraud offences have been committed nationally and he could frequent Bluewater, Chingford and Enfield.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Finnan via Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/13/3946 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.