Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a theft and fraud offences.
The man was captured on camera in a jeweller in Bluewater Shopping Centre on November 13 last year where items were bought fraudulently.
The theft occurred in Cuffley in Hertfordshire when the offender took post from a postbox at the end of the victim's drive and opened bank accounts in the victim's name, which were then used to purchase items.
Police believe the fraud offences have been committed nationally and he could frequent Bluewater, Chingford and Enfield.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Finnan via Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/13/3946 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal