Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a theft and fraud offences.
The man was captured on camera in a jeweller in Bluewater Shopping Centre on November 13 last year where items were bought fraudulently.
The theft occurred in Cuffley in Hertfordshire when the offender took post from a postbox at the end of the victim's drive and opened bank accounts in the victim's name, which were then used to purchase items.
Police believe the fraud offences have been committed nationally and he could frequent Bluewater, Chingford and Enfield.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Finnan via Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/13/3946 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 'No evidence' of wrong way drivers on 'deadly' Downham road
- Education secretary cements a 'brick of aspiration' into Bexley's first free school
- PICTURED: Belvedere great-grandmother brings in 100th birthday in style at The Leather Bottle
- Crackdown operation identifies robbery as most dominant Lewisham crime
- Bexley unemployment figures drop by half over four years