Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a theft and fraud offences.
The man was captured on camera in a jeweller in Bluewater Shopping Centre on November 13 last year where items were bought fraudulently.
The theft occurred in Cuffley in Hertfordshire when the offender took post from a postbox at the end of the victim's drive and opened bank accounts in the victim's name, which were then used to purchase items.
Police believe the fraud offences have been committed nationally and he could frequent Bluewater, Chingford and Enfield.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andy Finnan via Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/13/3946 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham
- Lewisham residents reporting 'gridlock' as road and engineering works hit
- 21 firefighters battle Downham house fire
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith