A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Father, son and daughter sentenced after Dartford-bound train attack in front of terrified passengers
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release
- Crash causes chaos at the Dartford Crossing