A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- UPDATE: Murder investigation after man 'tried to dump body in Thames at Deptford'
- Dry ice demo dazzles Bromley College
- Boy, 7, hit by car in Petts Wood
- Plans to close Crayford's only bank spark anger
- Forest Hill's Andy Coulson released early from prison