A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths
- Man arrested during Thamesmead drugs raid
- Woman left unconscious with fractured jaw following Bellingham Green Park robbery
- Bexleyheath primary school celebrates 'impressive' Ofsted improvements