A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash