A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup