A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'