A 74-YEAR-OLD dementia-sufferer who was missing from Greenwich has been found safe and well at Chingford train station today (January 9).
Greenwich Police thanked members of the public for their help tracing Risikatu Grace Lakeru who went missing on January 7 at around 10am after last being seen in Conington Road.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: “74-year-old, Risikatu Grace Lakeru, missing from Greenwich has been found at Chingford train station today.
“She is safe and well. We would like to thank media and members of the public for their assistance.”
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods