OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- 'Hugely sentimental' baby items stolen in car theft left outside police station
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism