OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- A teenage boy has been arrested after an 'assault' in a busy high street
- A teenage boy has gone missing from Dartford
- A huge development project is planned for Bexley - but the council want your say
- 'State-of-the-art' aviation centre opened by member of the Royal family at Biggin Hill
- A woman who was told she would never walk again has proved doctors wrong for an amazing cause