OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list