OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- The consultation on the south eastern rail franchise has been extended
- A housing project has been rejected by Dartford councillors
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years