OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Dog 'kicked in the willy' after weeing outside Hayes butcher shop
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together