OVER 100 Bromley High girls channelled everything from Puttin' on the Ritz to the Spice Girls and Little Mix in their end of year dance performance.
The show, dubbed A Step in Time, gave sixth formers the opportunity to choreograph a selection of dances, while three external choreographers were brought in to enhance the production further.
It featured dances spanning from the 1920s to the modern day.
Bromley High School head teacher Louise Simpson said: "What a stunning performance.
"We were catapulted backwards and forwards in time, TARDIS-like, and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dance with everything from the Spice Girls to the Ritz, to fifties rock and roll.
"The atmosphere was electric and the girls' dancing was, as ever, outstanding."
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- WATCH: Man arrested as over 300 plants discovered in Crayford cannabis factory
- WATCH: Girl, 8, takes on Tesco over 'sexist' kids' clothing - do you agree with her?
- Over half of fundraising target reached in attempt to save cancer-stricken Hartley boy