Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Four-car crash on M25 between Swanley and Darenth leaves two people in hospital
A FOUR-CAR crash on the M25 yesterday afternoon (Jan 7) led to two people being rushed to hospital.
The incident occurred on the anticlockwise stretch between Junction 3 (Swanley Interchange) and Junction 2 A2 (Darenth Interchange) just before 12pm.
Two lanes were closed for recovery and then reopened two hours later.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Police were called at 11.48am following a report of a four-car collision.
"A man and a woman were injured and taken to hospital.
"Two lanes were closed until the vehicle were recovered at around 2pm."
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: “We sent ambulance clinicians in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
“Two patients were reported – a man in his 50s with back pain and a woman aged approximately in her 20s with suspected head and hip injuries."
They were taken to Darent Valley Hospital.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
- Firefighters set for fresh strikes - after man died in Bromley house fire during last strikes
Comments are closed on this article.