A CRASH has occurred on the M25 this afternoon (Jan 7).
The incident, which involved four vehicles, happened on the anticlockwise stretch between Junction 3 (Swanley Interchange) and Junction 2 A2 (Darenth Interchange) at around 12pm.
Two lanes were closed for recovery and then reopened two hours later.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: “We sent ambulance clinicians in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
“Two patients were reported – a man in his 50s with back pain and a woman aged approximately in her 20s with suspected head and hip injuries."
- 180 football hooligans warned to surrender passports ahead of Euro 2016
- London City Airport warns severe delays on flights after French airport barricaded
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash