Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Crash on the M25 leads to two-lane closure
A CRASH has occurred on the M25 this afternoon (Jan 7).
The incident, which involved four vehicles, happened on the anticlockwise stretch between Junction 3 (Swanley Interchange) and Junction 2 A2 (Darenth Interchange) at around 12pm.
Two lanes were closed for recovery and then reopened two hours later.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: “We sent ambulance clinicians in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
“Two patients were reported – a man in his 50s with back pain and a woman aged approximately in her 20s with suspected head and hip injuries."
- Brockley bank robber jailed after drunk confession
- Motorcycle crash closes Poverest Road, Orpington
- Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Brockley man charged with 2010 Greenwich murder of Eltham student
Comments are closed on this article.