FORGIVE the personal question, but do you wear pyjamas in bed?
For today’s burning question, we’re going under the covers to discover whether PJs are still in vogue or have become an outdated choice of nightwear.
When you go night-night are you wrapped up in a cosy pair of jimjams, do you opt for a T-shirt and shorts when going to sleep or are you more of a Marilyn Monroe Chanel No 5 snoozer?
What do you feel most comfortable in when it’s time to hit the hay?
Since we’re peeking into bedtime habits, what’s the very last thing you do at night before closing your eyes for zzzz? Do you check the time, have one last look at Facebook, give your partner/dog/cat a goodnight kiss?
Add your comments below.
The Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective knowledge.
If there is an issue you’re always squabbling about with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email me with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?